MP Dominion Strategy Guide 3.0.5a

Share and discuss your gameplay strategies.
posted on May 17th, 2009, 6:02 am
Well, it took a while, but my Multiplayer guide for the Dominion is finally here! :woot:

This is only the first version, there's still a ton of information I want to convey, but this will do for now.  I wanted to make sure this was put up before 3.0.6, since I'll have to make a guide for that version as well.

I welcome your feedback, and I hope this helps you in your goal to eliminate all the filthy solids who stand in your way! :thumbsup:

Attachments

[The extension doc has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension pdf has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

posted on May 17th, 2009, 4:47 pm
I'm writing you a reply over PM, and we can talk on MSN too  :D
posted on May 17th, 2009, 4:52 pm
Awesome!!! Thank you so much!!!!  :woot: :thumbsup:
posted on May 17th, 2009, 8:12 pm
Everything seems well written and correct :)
BTW, I know mixed tech part of the text is under construction but you could at least have mentioned the Dreadnought, if nothing else, because of its awesomeness ;) :P

Good job  :thumbsup:
posted on May 17th, 2009, 8:22 pm
Ha!  You're right about the Dreadnought!  I actually have the mixed-tech part written, but it's mostly canabolized from my competition post.  I want to go through mixed tech with a fine tooth comb, because I really feel the Dominion has some of the best mixed tech options.

I definitely want to get some feedback on the guide's structure and how it was written.  Does it make sense to you guys?  If there's anything that seems confusing or needs to be better constructed, let me know.  I'd like this to be an easy to understand guide, so I don't mind any critizism, most of you know that my skin is pretty thick. :blush:

I'll also be adding specific information on each ship, because I left some ships out of this guide.  Also, did you like the Advantages/Disadvantages sections?  It was kind of stating things twice, but I felt that might help newer players understand some of the conepts involved.  Again, feel free to post here or PM me with your thoughts on how it could be better!
posted on May 19th, 2009, 1:31 pm
  Thanks for the guide, Mal.  :thumbsup: I think MP games will become a lot more fun with all these guides.