Fed Strategy?

Share and discuss your gameplay strategies.
posted on April 27th, 2009, 6:55 am
I often play games with my brother and he keeps losing. I will play as various races (romulan, dominion,borg) and he always plays as federation. Unless he has at least a medium ai on his team, he always loses. I don't think i'm that good a player, and he is getting very frustrated. Any ideas?
posted on April 27th, 2009, 7:56 pm
Hmmm, as I see if you have several choices at the moment. You can wait three or so weeks for me to finish a Federation guide (or wait for others to also post Fed guides)... which may or may not be helpful, or I or anyone else can play with him online to definitely help his Fed strategy. I'd prefer not to write a quick blurb here because I have no idea what his current strategy is, what type of player he is, and how good he is at microing and reacting.

The last option is to look around on the "Sovereign" thread and several other Federation threads which devolved into Mimesot, Mal, or me (and others) posting about good Federation tactics, BO's (I have one in the recent Nerf/Help Warp-In thread by Drone), and usef of ships. Sorry this sounds so unhelpful  :(
posted on April 28th, 2009, 12:59 am
That's ok, he says he'd rather wait for that guide. I already have tried reccomending things to him (and he takes the reccomendations and they help), but i always get better faster than him. That's ok it's nice to know you are writing a strategy guide for them!