Would You Want To Live Next Door To A Betazoid Family?

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
posted on June 19th, 2013, 12:24 pm
A few problems that might arise:

Pretending to like their kids even though you might think they are little shits.

Constantly thinking about banging the hot wife and whether or not the rest of the family can see the mental images in your head.

Constantly wondering if they are listening in on your thoughts when watching porn online at 2 am.

Being invited over for dinner and her cooking is awful.

He asks if you are available that weekend to help paint and you are free that weekend and can't lie to get out of it.

Their family ALWAYS wins at Pictionary and Trivial Pursuit.

This and a ton of other issues would make me very worried if a Betazoid family moved in next door to me..... :-\
posted on June 19th, 2013, 1:50 pm
Last edited by Shadow24 on June 19th, 2013, 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
few remarks

to 2 a.m. event, you can hear one of their children in your head asking if what you watching is human mariage ceremony ! (no clothes , no speaches....)

banging event, if they are open minded, they can try some positions you imagine and told you how good/bad it was....

and you may lern to live by the rule : "No more secrets for me..." - any secrets.... :lol:

If i was on your place ....

I ll move....., quickly , realy realy quickly !!!

like in a next 3 second....




.
.
.


Are you still there ?
posted on June 19th, 2013, 3:23 pm
I think if you're constantly thinking about adultery with your neighbours wife, you have got a problem regardless as to whether they are telepathic, empathic or not ;)
posted on June 19th, 2013, 3:43 pm
I have to agree with you James haha. And I'd also have to agree with Shadow. Run away. I wouldn't want someone poking about in my fantasies haha not without my invitation at least ;)
posted on June 19th, 2013, 7:15 pm
Isn't brutal honesty with each other one of the ways through which Betazoid society is able to function?

Also, to add to the list of potential woes...

One of their mothers is no longer married. And in her "phase". And visiting. And fixated on you.
posted on June 19th, 2013, 7:38 pm
MadHatter wrote:Isn't brutal honesty with each other one of the ways through which Betazoid society is able to function?

Also, to add to the list of potential woes...

One of their mothers is no longer married. And in her "phase". And visiting. And fixated on you.


Yes they are brutally honest with each other, cause they all know what each other are thinking. If they knew your thoughts but you couldn't know theirs then you're not on equal footing.

As for the second part.... I'm a 22yr old girl, and not into older women, so.... :o :blink: run far and fast lol
posted on June 19th, 2013, 8:11 pm
arnt they em-paths? meaning they can tell the mood you are in but not the actual thoughts?

also that is a very specific list, are you worried your neighbors can tell what your thinking? :D
posted on June 19th, 2013, 8:47 pm
hellodean wrote:arnt they em-paths? meaning they can tell the mood you are in but not the actual thoughts?

also that is a very specific list, are you worried your neighbors can tell what your thinking? :D


Full Betazoids are both empathic and telepathic. Half Betazoids, like Troi, are empathic but never develop into full telepaths.
posted on June 20th, 2013, 10:33 pm
BRM108 wrote:
hellodean wrote:arnt they em-paths? meaning they can tell the mood you are in but not the actual thoughts?

also that is a very specific list, are you worried your neighbors can tell what your thinking? :D


Full Betazoids are both empathic and telepathic. Half Betazoids, like Troi, are empathic but never develop into full telepaths.


Sort of, Troi was kinda strange like that, she can obviously speak to other Betazoids telepathically with no issue, also seems to be able to speak to people who are very close to her, like Riker as she did in Encounter at Farpoint. Generally, Troi cant directly read minds, but she does seem to have limited telepethy when it comes to communicating with people.
Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron