Who's Your Favorite Ds9 Character?

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
1, 2, 3
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 5:35 pm
Mine is Elim Garak. As a spy, assasin, and saboteur, he's very clever. A Cardassian "jack of all trades" at best, but that's just an understatement. Very sociable but at the same time very, very deadly. I wouldn't turn my back on him if you were to be an enemy of his. I also like Martok, Odo, Worf, and Colonel Kira, especially when she plays hard to get with Gul Dukat. :lol:
NieKnight
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 7:10 pm
i like odo, hes just got a very strange personality and i like the odd balls of all the star treks (ie spock, data, odo, 7 of 9 etc) i like how they are always trying to fit in and always misunderstand things.
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 7:12 pm
Quark and Odo, it is the best duo since Mcoy and Spock
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 7:44 pm
i dont like DS9, but i think Dax is a cool character. i like the idea of that species. its somethin different beside all these "humanoid-aliens'
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 11:14 pm
I have to say Garak. Probably the most intelligent person on the whole station, maybe excepting Odo.
posted on February 4th, 2005, 12:48 am
Last edited by Optec on February 4th, 2005, 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
i like Garak, Odo and Quark. They are just nice characters, exspecially quark :)
But my favourite is Ezri. To sad she appeared just a few episodes before the end *sight*
posted on February 4th, 2005, 1:07 am
Q
how can one not aspire to be just like Q
Q and Darth Vader are my role models for life
Garak was a close second and is also a role model
posted on February 4th, 2005, 5:25 am
When it comes to Ezri and Jadzia, Worf must really be in StoVoKor! :lol:
posted on February 4th, 2005, 3:42 pm
Mine best character is Garak and Weyoun perhaps, both are intellingent and deadly :)
posted on February 4th, 2005, 11:55 pm
Garak, without any competition.
posted on February 6th, 2005, 7:40 am
i like weyoun and jadzia dax.
posted on February 6th, 2005, 7:42 am
Mine would be garak, hes so secretive and paranoid, like a Romulan.
posted on February 8th, 2005, 5:51 am
Then Garak would be greeting Dr. Bashir saying "jolan tru" before he and the good doctor play tonsil hockey. :lol: Just a joke, they don't really do that. Garak's flame is Tora Ziyal and Bashir has a thing with spots, especially with Ezri and Jadzia. :wub:
posted on February 23rd, 2005, 2:33 pm
I like them all with the exception oh jake, he hust gets in everyones way
posted on February 23rd, 2005, 3:35 pm
jake hes anoing. i like daxs she was cool she got nocked off sadly.
1, 2, 3