These Are The Voyages...

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)

Question: haw do you feel about enterpise ending?

Total votes: 23
yes get that _ _ _ _ off TV.1 votes (4%)
yes i did not like it.3 votes (13%)
dont care.3 votes (13%)
not sher.4 votes (17%)
no it was asom.9 votes (39%)
no this is the best star trek ever!!!!.3 votes (13%)
1, 2
posted on May 7th, 2005, 11:47 pm
Last edited by ewm90 on May 7th, 2005, 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
last episode i think i thot thare was going to be 99?
Six years in the future, an emotional Captain Archer and the crew return to Earth to face the decommission of Enterprise and signing of the Federation charter.

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/seri...isode/9655.html
posted on May 9th, 2005, 11:44 am
well i watched it, it was kewl, it fills the time b4 the federation, i'm really sorry to see it go, but what can we do? :(
posted on May 9th, 2005, 12:21 pm
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/calendar.html

it looks bast off this that star trek mite have ben sold to SCIFI.
posted on May 11th, 2005, 1:21 pm
Oh I can't wait until Saturday. Then I will be able to download "Terra prime" and "These are the voyages..." I think it was nice of them to grant us the 2 final episodes in one go. Like getting a double dose before going cold-turkey.
posted on May 11th, 2005, 10:43 pm
Gotten too addicted? :P But yeah, I like that, better to get it over and done with.
posted on May 12th, 2005, 7:25 pm
hypercube how did you watch it already?
posted on May 13th, 2005, 3:42 pm
well for my time zone in the easter time zone usa, i can get it a day early its shown in asha and astrelea 24 hawer be for it comes out here in washingtion dc so if i can get a hold of a t1 line or faster i can see it be for it come on tv in the usa (-:
posted on May 14th, 2005, 2:01 am
A t1 line realy isnt that fast, it is just meant to handle more computers. Its called DSL or Cable and bit torent, dont try and act smarter than you are.

Wows, this epsiode pissed me off. I realy want to strangle the writer than go strangle the people at paramount that caused this series to be rushed to a finale. In 3 years they could have worked on the romace between T'Pol and Trip, they could have resolved, or set up the temporal cold war for another series. The TNG tie ines where cool but even the TNG sets look tacky compared to the enterpise sets.
posted on May 14th, 2005, 2:18 am
Last edited by ewm90 on May 14th, 2005, 2:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
exsuse me!!! dsl can go from 56k or lower to over 3mb a secind it depinds on what dsl line your tolking about smart guy. thare are meny difrant kinds of dsl most comin adsl thare plane dsl and meny uther tipes. and cabul is much more valite depinding on haw meny pepal are leeching at one time. for both dsl and cabule it depinds on your distanse from your isp to bace your speed leval at.

t# is a deticated line if i remiber porely that will have a more consitant speed.

i agree
posted on May 14th, 2005, 1:29 pm
You still dont get my point, a good DSL or Cable line (im fairly close to my isp and i get 4mbps sukka) will be faster than a t1 line. DSL doesnt start at 56k, 56k is dialup, ISDN is 128k, DSL or cable is anything just about higehr than that.
posted on May 14th, 2005, 3:46 pm
i think i do i dont think you get my pont. yes dsl and cabul can be facter that a t1 but thay can be slower two. not only duss it depind on distants but all so it you are at the same sea leval as the isp. thare are alot of facter thay playin to the performisnis of a dsl or cabal line. so saying that dsl and or cabul is faster than t1 is not a fare stament.

i have seen dsl being sold at 56k. and i seem not to be realy close and with all the loss that take place thowe wirers i think i am dawn to 300kbps or 500kbps evin know i am paiying for a 1.5mbps.
posted on May 14th, 2005, 4:06 pm
Since coudlent read more than a sentence of that without getting a headache...

Let us get back on topic shall we; This episode was way rushed. We should have gotten the extra 3 seasons we wanted then maybe we could have a resolved temperal cold war and resolved relationship with T'Pol and Trip, cuz them leaving eachother than Him dying just sucked ass.
posted on May 14th, 2005, 7:33 pm
i think thay need to go back and study geen rodin bariys idea be for makeing a new star trek show.
posted on May 14th, 2005, 7:35 pm
What they needed to do was give ent its full life span.
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
posted on May 23rd, 2005, 6:05 pm
IM ALIVE!!!

I like the last episode, the CG galexy class looked Awsome. i did see a few tec erros, the Turbo lift on the Gal was wrong and the door color was a bit off. i have to go back and watch the peggasus now. i liked the tye in there. the chnges they made on the set were great, showed a good link accrose time. as for the story it self, like the last one, the two before it needed help.
1, 2