Starfleet Command 3 Bad News

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
posted on July 18th, 2005, 1:42 am
Last edited by ewm90 on July 18th, 2005, 1:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
the game price has sky rocked. my cd brock i still have the cd key i will have to piret a copy and use my cd key i gess.

amazon - $89.95
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...ogames&n=229534 8

http://www.overstock.com
duss not cariy it.

game spiy - $99.99

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope this duss not hapond to a2 {the edit} it did a2 on amazon is $69.75
posted on July 18th, 2005, 4:17 am
Yep the suits bitch and whine about "software piracy" but then won't make things that are more than a few years old available any more. What are we supposed to do then?
posted on July 18th, 2005, 12:32 pm
whoa :omg: hw much is that in £s? guessing around £60 :mad: what a rip
daylight robbery, surely there is a limit to the price they can make software, (especially old software)?
posted on July 18th, 2005, 3:03 pm
Last edited by ewm90 on July 18th, 2005, 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Star Trek Action Pack
$93.95 amazon.com

it has Star Trek: Armada 2, Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force, Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force add on, and Star Trek: Armada1.

Star Trek Elite Force 2
$28.89 amazon.com

how knows haw long till thay raise its prise two wich thay probly well make sher you buy it if you wont it now.

BC is still low tow $19.95 amazon.com

agin how knows what will hapin whith tham.
posted on July 18th, 2005, 7:06 pm
well guess i've been lucky, bought that action pack (PC world outlet) a while back. £20
then A2 CD broke and had to buy it again, got it from ebay around a year ago £6
in between that got SFC3, again ebay, £15
recently (monthago) got BC, yep ebay again, £15
guess those would be counted as bargains at the moment. have noticed the prices on ebay steadily rising, though, a bad time for buyers, but the sellers are laughing. :hmmm:
posted on July 18th, 2005, 10:20 pm
ur right cpt ryan games can be a bargin on ebay i've bought em sealed and brand new, at less than half the price of what they are going for in the shops, thats including the postage too.
i've noticed em going higher each day but i managed to get a toshiba 28" widescreen with dolby for £87on friday! picked it up so didn't have the £40 delivery charge! :naugthy:

anyway is starfleet command 3 and elite force any good?
posted on July 19th, 2005, 8:53 pm
for SFC 3 think of BC without the 3d movement (up and down, barrel rolls) but you can customize your ship, weapons sheilds engines certain subsystems.

EF2 i loved it, i would recommend it to anyone, especially if you liked the first one B)