Itelligince

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)

Question: who has the better intel network?

Total votes: 17
cardassians(obsidian order)4 votes (24%)
romulans(Tal'Shiar)9 votes (53%)
starfleet/united federation of planets(section 31)1 votes (6%)
klingons(?)0 votes (0%)
cute fluffy kittens of doom(litter box intel celeron processors)2 votes (12%)
ferengi(yriddians)0 votes (0%)
i got hit by a car and i am in a coma1 votes (6%)
1, 2, 3
posted on October 12th, 2004, 9:24 pm
well evit I A Romulan know that the cardassions have the best intell
posted on October 12th, 2004, 11:27 pm
I think Romulans do, course Obsidian order is right there next to them.
posted on October 13th, 2004, 11:47 am
Last edited by lumpybob209 on October 13th, 2004, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
keep in mind that in the year 2371, the obsidian order launced a joint covert pre-emptive strike against the Founders homeworld consisting of bothTal'Shiar and Obsidian Order forces!
posted on October 13th, 2004, 4:55 pm
Come on guys, Garak, formerly of the Obsidian Order, tricked the Tal Shiar (and everyone else) into thinking the Dominion offed the Romulan ambassador, thereby bringing the romulans into the War on the side of the Allies. Obsidian Order all the way.
posted on October 13th, 2004, 5:56 pm
Last edited by 8472pinkblobs on October 13th, 2004, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if sec31 aint starfleet intelligince, then what is?

Its their temporal reasearch organization.
posted on October 13th, 2004, 6:05 pm
why would a temporal agency do high security intell missions? (see the ds9 episode where bashir comes in contact with 31)

for all i know from the temporal agency is they they try to restore the time line. See th eepisode from ds9 with kirk and sisco
posted on October 13th, 2004, 6:06 pm
keep in mind that in the year 2371, the obsidian order launced a joint covert pre-emptive strike against the Founders homeworld consisting of bothTal'Shiar and Obsidian Order forces!

really? why would the cardassians use their intellegence force against the founders who are their allies?
posted on October 13th, 2004, 8:23 pm
why would a temporal agency do high security intell missions? (see the ds9 episode where bashir comes in contact with 31)

for all i know from the temporal agency is they they try to restore the time line. See th eepisode from ds9 with kirk and sisco

they would do the missions because they dont want starfleet nobodys doing temporal work
posted on October 14th, 2004, 4:14 am
ok, to solve the disputes, here is the lowdown of Section 31 straight from the star trek encyclopedia.

Section 31. Secretive covert operations unit of the Starfleet Intelligence division. Established under the Starfleet charter, Section 31 was responsible for searchin out and identifying extraordinary dangers to the Federation. Section 31 was
also responsible for dealing with such threats, and did so quietly, often employing
extralegal techniques. Starfleet Section 31 was in many ways similar to the
Romulan Tal Shiar or the Cardassian Obsidian Order. In 2374, Section 31 operatives
invired Dr. Julian Bashir to join the agency. Section 31 was responsible for developing
and unleashing a deadly biological weapon against the Founders of the Dominion. This
deliberate attempt at genocide nearly succeeded until Dr. Julian Bashir discovered a
cure to the virus by forcibly invading the mind of Skoan, a Section 31 operative, using
a Romulan Mind Probe, which is illegal in the federation.

P.S. the mind probe is extremly uncomfortable(by uncomfortable, i mean painful)
muah hahahahahahhahahahahahaha
wait, why am i laughing meniacly?
i am not in RFO! DANG! THEY GOT A NEW WEAPON BECAUSE OF ME! :omg:
posted on October 14th, 2004, 5:33 am
The cardassians didn't attacked the founders, oit was both intell services and it was before cardassia had an alliance with the dominion
posted on October 15th, 2004, 11:50 pm
the people who do all the temporal stuff is Temporal Investigations
NieKnight
posted on October 16th, 2004, 6:15 pm
Last edited by NieKnight on October 16th, 2004, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
man please don't triple post what do you think flood control is for its to stop you doing this!

aimes at lumply bob earler
posted on October 17th, 2004, 5:50 am
geez i diddant see any tripple post and i hate flood controol
posted on October 17th, 2004, 7:42 am
i diddn't see any triple posts either??
posted on October 17th, 2004, 7:44 am
Eufnocs drunk on his own power, we must stop him!
1, 2, 3