Enterprise No Hope Left

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
posted on March 26th, 2005, 5:06 am
Last edited by ewm90 on March 26th, 2005, 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
the campane to rase capital to save enterprise has faild!!

i herd in a Business Week. What it sed is that ther is a final desition on the fucher of enterprise and that is to sell it to net works like the si-fiy chanal as reruns.

after clicking here click Fan Favorite Episode #2 (:35)advertiment on startrek.com
this looks like the ncc - 1701 not the nx - 01 and it looks like cap acher

Attachments

enterpise.gif
enterpise.gif
posted on March 26th, 2005, 5:46 am
That's a weird sight to see Archer in one of those old golden uniforms. Everything around him in that image looks TOS style.
posted on March 26th, 2005, 5:57 am
maby thare gona triy to tiye it back to TOS, i know thay had to but latly i was wonderinf if thay whood but i gess thay will naw. or that is the atlernet univers.
posted on March 26th, 2005, 6:28 am
I'm sorry to see it go. I did state that I wanted to see who the bossman of the Suliban was. That was quite an interesting storyplot. My guess is that too many people are paying more attention to movies based off of children's books and non-original stuff like Harry Potter, Lemony Snicket, Spider Man, and I can go on and on and on. It's the result of people acting like a bunch of children. Our country and our culture have become one huge nursery, and I don't want to get into the details of that since that's more adequate for the political thread. Anyhow in respect to Star Trek, many folks think that it's for "faggots" and that Star Wars is much cooler. I don't want to get into that either since I've already discussed that on other threads, but if you need any info, ask me or Chancellor Korang via PM on that matter. I've known the Chancellor to totally agree with me on the Star Trek vs. Star Wars matter. I will say that it's a sad day for all of Star Trek. :cry:
posted on April 24th, 2005, 6:36 am
It sucks that the fight for ent is finaly over, just as it was getting good.
posted on April 25th, 2005, 8:33 pm
i personaly wanted enterprise to go down in a huge fight and get blown to f***, i think many trek fans would want to see that, just one the federation lose and there flag ship and ALL the crew not just the ensigns and people you don't ever see die, but the flag ship and the crew all go down in a battle or somesort, or in a real twist a randam warp core breech, now that would be funney.

however no matter wehat i will watch the last episode of enterprise just so i can see it go, that and because i want to be there for when the last ever series of trek finishes as i doubt that they will make a new one, as donald said the world is too imature for star trek and needs to grow up to our level.
posted on April 25th, 2005, 11:19 pm
Last edited by hypercube on April 25th, 2005, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yes it would be fun watching it go down in flames, like while protecting earth, they succed but they BURN :o

PS: I was watching national geographic channel and the chick that playes janeway in voyager, was the narrator, funny :P
can anyone confirm this?
posted on April 26th, 2005, 4:14 am
of former acters of star trek do lots of vose overs for doumentrys. some times when i wach pds documentys i here pecrads vose sisos vose or jordy la forgs vose.
posted on April 26th, 2005, 11:34 am
well i doubt that picard would have to do the voice for a documantary, since he has a lot of offers for films.....he is actually the only ST character who did many other movies ex.
X-men1,2
posted on April 26th, 2005, 11:45 am
Last edited by ewm90 on April 26th, 2005, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashaly he not big on films as much as he is in to plaiys. i saw him live in othelo in washington dc i was close anuff to reech-out and tuch him if i wonted. he was the only white guy in the plaiy wich is the opasit of haw othelo was made he did a good job as othelo.

and i have herd his voce in seval documintrys i think most of tham wher nova or nashanal grographic documentrys.
posted on April 26th, 2005, 12:55 pm
really? i didn't know that, nice :P