Alpha Beta Map

What's your favourite episode? How is romulan ale brewed? - Star Trek in general :-)
posted on February 23rd, 2005, 8:01 pm

i think this is the best map i found yet, i was lloking for this one but couldn't find it lol.
posted on February 23rd, 2005, 8:10 pm
this is the closet one so far. thare are some things that dont make sints tho. like i thot the breen wher 5th strongest pawer neer the fedration.
in this map it shows tholian assibaly as the 5th pawer. maby thers a newer vertion out thare..
posted on February 23rd, 2005, 8:24 pm
Where did you find this at?
NieKnight
posted on February 23rd, 2005, 8:39 pm
he foun d it at http://www.doroch.nl/stellar/images/map_local.jpg and i have seen this well befor now, i think i used it when we was doing forpg etc
posted on February 24th, 2005, 12:13 am
Nice, very nice. Guess it took some deep digging to find that didn't it? :)
posted on February 24th, 2005, 4:03 pm
i was just googling :D
posted on February 28th, 2005, 12:14 am
Pretty Cool...
posted on March 3rd, 2005, 10:28 pm
nice now if only they would put the actuall season in which voyager crossed into beta which was what? 5
posted on March 4th, 2005, 5:08 am
They never crossed into the beta quadrant. They spent the whole time in the delta quadrant.
posted on March 4th, 2005, 3:09 pm
There was a book I saw in a Chapters store that had a whole section dedicated to the voyager journey, about 8 pages worth showing their entire journey, including what happened along the way. It was a very detailed map.
posted on March 16th, 2005, 5:26 pm
:P I never said they did, I said they should have
posted on March 17th, 2005, 5:32 pm
I misunderstood what you meant by them crossing into the beta quadrant. I do agree that they would have been able to cross into that section of the galaxy if they never went throught the transwarp conduit.
posted on March 17th, 2005, 8:36 pm
they already should have been in the BQ, and thats from the facts of the distance they traveled but due to some clever tricks that the producers used they stretched it out so it was still psoible to be in the BQ and then they didnt ahvre to deal with it in the end anyway by using the transwarp hub.
posted on March 18th, 2005, 2:55 am
That MAY be a good point. Perhaps you're right, but several maps (several in case of error relying on just one) should be presented to point out the journey of Voyager. Just a suggestion.
posted on March 18th, 2005, 4:28 am
The problem is that actual maps are pointless as there isnt enough data about there actul position in the DQ to start out or there course home, the known geography of the DQ is prety extensive but not verry acurate, we know the borg have alot of space in the DQ posible extending deep into the BQ but we just dont know.