Vacations

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
1, 2
posted on July 7th, 2003, 10:52 pm
Post about your vacations here:)

Anyway, I just got back from Omaha, and we had friends who had a huge 4th of july party, smokebombs, cracklers, firecrackers, bunches of little fireworks, roman candle, over 240 artillary shells,we had fun:) (we are all becoming pyrotechno maniacs)
NieKnight
posted on July 8th, 2003, 5:10 am
lol
posted on July 8th, 2003, 11:03 am
wow, humm wish i could go there..., oh well i have to just play mohaa for now, best fps muitplayer game, humm i think iam going to wails and france, but ill inform you the day i leave, i cant be botherd to look up dates at the mo :-)
NieKnight
posted on July 8th, 2003, 2:49 pm
you mean wales???
posted on July 8th, 2003, 4:32 pm
reason I liked mine so much was because fireworks are illegal to launch in Ohio, where I live :(
NieKnight
posted on July 8th, 2003, 5:05 pm
unluckly
posted on July 9th, 2003, 5:52 pm
heeh well i cut open 30 rocket moddel engines (cost a fortune), than i put it in a tube with diferent stuff that burns diferent coulers like metel powders and small chucks mainly aluminum foil balls and powder chunks and powder from sparklers, i put 300 bottel rockets around it and tied em together. made me some other stuff from some crap that i shoulkdent talk about lets jus say it was louder than 100 m100's. (good thing im in the middle of know where. than i put thick rubber gloves on and launched bottle rockets and roman andels from my hands.
posted on July 9th, 2003, 5:55 pm
with an aboundance of this crap i made my self some smoke bombes in sardine cans through 1 in my neighbors house hehe he was moving in jus threw it in the door smoked up his whole house.
NieKnight
posted on July 9th, 2003, 6:52 pm
now thats not very nice now was it??? :P
posted on July 9th, 2003, 7:03 pm
better hope its the middle of nowhere---

btw, i'm the worlds worst modder
posted on July 9th, 2003, 7:50 pm
yeah i am well he was pissed HE NEVER EVEN SUSPECTED ME.
NieKnight
posted on July 10th, 2003, 2:47 pm
no your not i am i just said that!!!
posted on July 10th, 2003, 6:51 pm
lol
NieKnight
posted on August 5th, 2003, 12:06 am
i just come back from cumbria (lake district england) it was a brill holiday loads of mountains our own private beach and to top it all off we had two fighter jets fly past over ( apx 50 meters away 40 meters above) us and we manged to get them on film ( hopefuly!). :D

But then again theres always the bad side to every thing is'nt there??? the mountains have such windey little roads me my mum and my friend went though two packets of travel sickness pils between us :x
but all in all it was a good holiday :P !
posted on August 6th, 2003, 10:25 pm
hehe- what did i miss, just got back from michigan, and the only thing i bought was a bone knife from kenya-in Grand Haven by the Lake...lol
1, 2