Timecube

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
1, 2
posted on January 5th, 2012, 5:18 am
Time Cube

We are educated stupid in male mother's guise who are ONEist into which we are entirely consubstantial.

... Apparently.
posted on January 5th, 2012, 5:28 am
THERE ARE FOUR LIGHTS DAYS
posted on January 6th, 2012, 6:41 am
W...T...F…?!?
The guy can't even write.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 6:55 am
errrrrrrrrr ok did anyone read all of it i kindda gave up
posted on January 6th, 2012, 8:39 am
Last edited by kainalu on January 6th, 2012, 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
OK,

What the F*** was THAT???

:blink: :ermm: :blink:

pulsating antipodes : innuendo?
posted on January 6th, 2012, 9:27 am
It's hilarious is what it is.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 1:09 pm
In the words of Commander Data "I do not understand"
In the words of Captain Picard "Shut up Wesley! Dr. Gene Ray"
posted on January 6th, 2012, 3:05 pm
One look at it and it shouts "loud and obnoxious" not in the mood and/or blessed with the patience to read such dribble.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 3:11 pm
Blade wrote:errrrrrrrrr ok did anyone read all of it i kindda gave up

No i got bored after the first few very very poorly written paragraphs and somewhat lost what the point of it was.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 5:28 pm
For all his vitrol, there are quite a few correctly used big words in it. You just have to find them.

And yes, given the fact that he talks about "ma hole and pa pole" (his words, not mine),I'd say that pulsating antipodes is an innuendo.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 5:38 pm
Blade wrote:errrrrrrrrr ok did anyone read all of it i kindda gave up

I read the first sentene or two and then skipped to the bottom. I didn't even bother to go to the next page.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 5:53 pm
Last edited by Atlantis on January 6th, 2012, 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I read it as far as:

-1 x -1 = -1

Fail. -1 x -1 = +1.

Had a bit of a skim of the first couple of paragraphs after that. He seems to be under the impression that his "audience" cares about what he's writing... Just one of many misconceptions he has about the world around him.

In a way, though, it does serve its intended purpose. The content of that website does serve as the "absolute proof of school retardation" he claims it does. But not in the way he meant it to.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 6:27 pm
As a Mathematics/Theology double major myself, I am disgusted by the content of this proof from both directions.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 7:01 pm
Atlantis wrote:I read it as far as:

Fail. -1 x -1 = +1.

Had a bit of a skim of the first couple of paragraphs after that. He seems to be under the impression that his "audience" cares about what he's writing... Just one of many misconceptions he has about the world around him.

In a way, though, it does serve its intended purpose. The content of that website does serve as the "absolute proof of school retardation" he claims it does. But not in the way he meant it to.

I read as far as 'no 1'.

I cannot abide wanton abuse to the English language. Maths and philosophy may cover the content, but that can be attributed to sheer stupidity and a below-average grasp of argument formulation. I sincerely doubt that they have any formal education in either. Atlantis pointed out a fundamental mistake - one that I notice, and I only have a GCSE in the subject - on the maths side, and epistemology and metaphysics have been confronted by the fact that GMT is 'wrong and evil'. Yes, a human defined arbitrary measure of time is evil. Of course, that makes perfect sense and shall revolutionise western philosophy. Everybody, come see the next Socrates!  :rolleyes:

Attempting to prove your own superiority, and what I perceive to be an attack on standardised education systems, without a solid grasp of the language is simply inexcusable.
posted on January 6th, 2012, 7:11 pm
That's written in English?
1, 2