sev trek

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
NieKnight
Topic Starter
posted on June 17th, 2003, 5:07 pm
has any one heared of sev trek?
it's a funny piss take out of star trek
eg:
pinch hard:number one you look redey to explode!
:will picker storms out of room:
pinch hard:Data you just learent a valuable lesson in human behaviour, always kick a friend when he's down! :P

theres things like that funny as fuck
posted on June 17th, 2003, 6:58 pm
yea, i really like these comics, quite funny :D
posted on June 18th, 2003, 7:56 am
nope not seen or heard of it i live in a cave :)
posted on June 18th, 2003, 2:46 pm
A cave with internet access?
NieKnight
Topic Starter
posted on June 18th, 2003, 7:13 pm
doc have you seen the film he made the:
set trek: pus in boots!
based on the comic one but has better one liners in it :P
posted on June 21st, 2003, 3:32 am
Aduc hey its minnestoa we are all in a cave come winter lol.
posted on June 22nd, 2003, 6:17 pm
I liked a lot of the comics at that site however I suggest that you read all the other suggestions for the quote in the comic. I usually find that the funniest quotes, for me, were the ones that didn't make the comic! :D

I also recommend that you check out Five-Minute Voyager, which is a site about more than just Voyager. Pretty much somebody said that Star Trek was a lot of blah blah blah and the whole story can be summed up in 5 minutes... so thus this person strives to do just that, explain the show/movie in 5 minutes. It is funny as heck! Here is some examples...

Spock: It seems to be the black box from a 200-year-old ship. Shall I tell the senior officers?
Kirk: Are you kidding? I'm gonna tell the whole crew. Kirk to all hands....
Spock: What are you doing? We barely have any information! You'll just confuse those brain-dead saps.
Kirk: We're live.
Spock: Uh oh.

Vulcan Ship: (over the comm) Greetings. We just picked up the emergency signal you sent five years ago.
T'Mir: That's the last time I use Hotmail for a distress call.

Well, anywho, it is fun to read. If you want to read some fan created humor stories (really long stuff, and REALLY funny) then run over to the Humor section of St-Minutiae and read the Voyager Coronary (complete) and Series ? (work in progress). Those are the best fan created stories I have ever read! Strangely enough, this site has the most complete Overlord list on the whole internet... make sure to check it out.
posted on October 26th, 2003, 11:09 pm
Yeah, SevTrek is great, but I haven't been there for a looooonnnggg time.
NieKnight
Topic Starter
posted on October 27th, 2003, 11:49 am
as i said earler i the film is a lot better