can anyone name this song?

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
posted on October 9th, 2012, 11:36 am
i was browsing youtube one day when i came across this vid, i like the song in it, but i couldnt name it for the life of me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIMc5KkGLEY

if anyone can name this i will be grateful, because its driving me crazy. its like i heard it before, somewhere.
posted on October 10th, 2012, 10:28 am
Don't know the exact song, but it reminds me of nightwish.
I'll do a little digging, but if you find it let us know because now I am curious.
posted on October 10th, 2012, 3:39 pm
There is a free app that comes stock with your phone called TrackID, try using that. I don't even have a smartphone and I still have it!
posted on October 11th, 2012, 1:32 am
I think it is from "Audiomachine". Sounds a lot like it. But "Hans Zimmer" did something similar. If you liked this you should try the others to :thumbsup:
posted on October 11th, 2012, 11:42 am
This is frustrating.

"Name that song" was the game we played at the lab. Hands full, radio on or humming a melody and others had to name the song/artist.

Not to be able to name a song... grrrrrr
posted on October 11th, 2012, 12:09 pm
i know and that is why i posted this here, i figured that with all of the people here someone might have heard this somewhere.

that and it was driving me crazy.
posted on October 16th, 2012, 12:07 pm
oh, and beef i tried looking for that app. my iPhone doesn't have it. it has similar ones, but none could identify the song.
posted on October 16th, 2012, 10:44 pm
Could it be from Final Fantasy? FF usually has incredible music.