All kinds of awesome 2012 movie trailers

Want to say something off topic? Something that has nothing to do with Trek? Post it here.
posted on December 23rd, 2011, 8:14 pm

posted on December 25th, 2011, 11:46 am
Sounds great  :woot:
posted on December 25th, 2011, 2:03 pm
Great collection of trailers you got there! Let see how many turn out good.
posted on December 28th, 2011, 5:14 am
Im so looking forward to most of those, horror isnt my thing. I thought there would never be a hobbit movie because the actor that played gandalf? died.
posted on December 28th, 2011, 10:27 am
Lets hope "Chronicle" is what I heard all those "Akira" movie rumors for.

I'd rather they make a shitty movie... then a shitty remake of a good anime.
posted on December 28th, 2011, 11:23 am
Red Tails is such a typical one-sided war-glory film I cant watch anymore. When I have seen "Captain America" I though "Do they REALLY mean what they show there? REALLY?" No offense, the nazis have been and are bad people (fun fact, there are more neo-nazis in the USA than in germany right now... but thats another story) but "Red Tails" is a story about bombing civilians if you know how "effective" they were. The real reason behind the film is somewhat not better than the propaganda told by the nazis themselves.

I feel like vomiting.
posted on December 28th, 2011, 5:54 pm
Dircome wrote:Im so looking forward to most of those, horror isnt my thing. I thought there would never be a hobbit movie because the actor that played gandalf? died.

Clearly he is not.;)

Abraxas wrote:Lets hope "Chronicle" is what I heard all those "Akira" movie rumors for.

I'd rather they make a shitty movie... then a shitty remake of a good anime.

Akira hasn't even begun shooting yet. They're still filling out the cast.