It's been a 13 years!!!

Post here comments, questions about the board or the site. Found bugs? What you like, what you don't like.
posted on May 23rd, 2020, 3:15 pm
Hello my friends it's been well over a decade since I cam on this site... What's changed... I was known as admiral max but could not remember for the life of me my password so had to register again I did dev testing for you guys like 18 or so years ago lol. I have a question as well but couldn't find the answer I'm trying to get my friend to get into fleetops he down loaded the mod but has no CD can it work without it... I'm also going to start playing and keeping a eye on things and get back into it as lockdown got me bored
:thumbsup:
posted on May 24th, 2020, 2:32 am
Hey man. I remember seeing your name a ways back. Come join the fleetops Discord (https://discord.gg/9sUmWxJ).

We use Discord now for organizing games and communicating. The majority of the active community is on there. We are using Hamachi for multiplayer since Tunngle shut down. If you come on the discord there are lots of people that can help you and your friend get up and running, and there are a few mods of flops in the works if you want to lend a hand testing again :)