Winter Tournament 2018 (plz join us on Discord)

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on December 5th, 2017, 3:00 am
Same here if anyone wants to add me on Steam for some of the current FLEETOPS games we have been playing its:
FooFighter360

Also I'm down for 1v1 anytime.
posted on December 5th, 2017, 12:59 pm
Hello All,

I sadly don't have enough time to play a tournament but I will happily do some commentaries, I'll see if I can get Dominus on for a couple of our old double acts where i slowly lose all my belongings to him.
posted on December 5th, 2017, 4:18 pm
Redmanmark, great to see ya man! :) That would be terrific, is there a good way to contact you to schedule possible commentaries that might fit in your schedule once the tournament gets going?

redmanmark86 wrote:I'll see if I can get Dominus on for a couple of our old double acts where i slowly lose all my belongings to him.

Haha awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
posted on December 5th, 2017, 4:48 pm
funnystuffpictures wrote:Redmanmark, great to see ya man! :) That would be terrific, is there a good way to contact you to schedule possible commentaries that might fit in your schedule once the tournament gets going?

redmanmark86 wrote:I'll see if I can get Dominus on for a couple of our old double acts where i slowly lose all my belongings to him.

Haha awesome! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

No problem. I'm always lurking around on this forum once a day to see what people are up to and see what mods people are doing.

Send me a PM and I'll give you my Skype to contact me
posted on December 5th, 2017, 4:54 pm
Hello Fusszeh here :)

would be nice if I could play the Winter Tournament 2018 with you guys so you can add me to the list. :D
posted on December 5th, 2017, 8:06 pm
funnystuffpictures wrote:
Blazing wrote:Look forward to seeing the commentaries! I would join but I sucked even before I got rusty :lol:

We'll if you'd like to practice and get better I'd be happy to play some matches with you and I'm sure others would too! Also, there will be prizes (up to 5th place if we get enough players)!

I may have a few matches and see how quickly I get creamed before I decide lol! :sweatdrop: :sweatdrop:
posted on December 6th, 2017, 2:39 pm
redmanmark86 wrote:Hello All,

I sadly don't have enough time to play a tournament but I will happily do some commentaries, I'll see if I can get Dominus on for a couple of our old double acts where i slowly lose all my belongings to him.

I dont understand your logic in order to do a commentary you have to watch the game, if you have time to watch the game you have time to play the game. :blink:

Old_Time_Pro wrote:Winter Tournament..... Hmm....

I Accept! :thumbsup:

:assimilate:

Attachments

you lost.jpg
you lost.jpg (123.45 KiB) Viewed 540 times
posted on December 6th, 2017, 3:20 pm
eraldo20 wrote:
redmanmark86 wrote:Hello All,

I dont understand your logic in order to do a commentary you have to watch the game, if you have time to watch the game you have time to play the game. :blink:

Old_Time_Pro wrote:Winter Tournament..... Hmm....

I Accept! :thumbsup:

:assimilate:

I think you got lost in trying to be a smart ass... Playing a tournament means playing multiple games against set people at set times (assuming you are doing well) and can go on for a while. Doing the odd random commentary here and there takes up much less time and can be done for any game in the tournament that works with your schedule...,
posted on December 6th, 2017, 4:02 pm
I'm not sure what you'r trying to say eraldo20. :borg:
posted on December 6th, 2017, 6:20 pm
Wow, haven’t checked the forums for a few days, happy to see some life come back, and I would be very happy to do some commentaries.
posted on December 6th, 2017, 10:58 pm
ray320 wrote:Wow, haven’t checked the forums for a few days, happy to see some life come back, and I would be very happy to do some commentaries.

Ray! Good to hear from ya man. What's the best way to get in touch with you to discuss commentary ideas?
posted on December 7th, 2017, 3:09 am
:cloak:
posted on December 7th, 2017, 3:12 am
Dominus_Noctis wrote::cloak:

I'll take that as a yes
posted on December 7th, 2017, 8:11 pm
Fusszeh buzzed me for this (thanks buddy).

Unfortunately, as this is probably going to be late January, begin February, I won't be able to join :(.
That's the period I'll be away from home for work.
I'm very sad. I see lots of the old crew coming together for this.
posted on December 7th, 2017, 8:28 pm
Darn, that's too bad man! :(
1, 2, 3, 4, 5