UFPlanets.com Star Trek Community

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3
posted on September 3rd, 2016, 11:08 am

Greetings,

My name is Adster94 and I am the Commanding Officer of the classic Star Trek games division, Starfleet Tactical, within the Star Trek community, UFPlanets.com that was established 14 years ago. We have a large member base of 880 members, of whom most people focus on Star Trek Online but Starfleet Tactical focuses on other Trek titles, namely the original Star Trek game classics, such as Bridge Commander and Armada 2 are our most popular - we even can distribute Elite Force free (so that is obviously played too).

We are always more than happy to accept more people into our community and I would personally love to see some new faces within Tactical, and get more people involved in our events. We just concluded our annual Elite Force tournament and later this year, we will be hosting our first Bridge Commander tournament! With regular Armada 2 events occurring every week, we also focus on popular Star Trek mods, such as Fleet Operations and Star trek: Armada 3 and also provide discussions for Star Trek mobile games, but these aren't our primary focus.

If you do fancy having a look and giving our community a go, come onto our website: https://ufplanets.com/forum.php ; have a look around and send in an application, or even send me a private message! Our website has loads of information about what we do, and hopefully will be easy enough to get around!
posted on September 3rd, 2016, 3:00 pm
Welcome Adster,
Glad to see you over here. I hope we can do some joint community Events in the near future.
posted on September 8th, 2016, 2:33 pm
Just got my Signature updated from there as well:
posted on September 14th, 2016, 2:49 pm
Just a quick Reminder, i am hosting an Star Trek: Armada II - Fleet Ops event today.

I would love to see anyone interested to come on and play: https://ufplanets.com/events.php?5011-S ... Operations
posted on September 14th, 2016, 3:26 pm
Last edited by Prodigy on September 14th, 2016, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Fleet Ops it would help if you put some kind of time frame so people know :thumbsup:

Ok i just look at hes link for get what i just said he on top of it all :thumbsup:
posted on September 14th, 2016, 3:28 pm
Prodigy wrote:Welcome to Fleet Ops it would help if you put some kind of time frame so people know :thumbsup:

Thank you and welcome! I been around for awhile, just do not post much, if you looking for info, I provided a link that has the info your looking for :)
posted on September 15th, 2016, 10:01 pm
I set up the next UFPlanets Event for Fleet Ops, sign up if you guys are interested:
https://ufplanets.com/events.php?5024-S ... Operations
posted on September 16th, 2016, 10:12 am
It is best to set the event up for weekends people work and there seem be very few Fleet Ops game on week days but on weekend you can get 2v2 3v3 going and if you are REALLY lucky like REALLY LUCKY even a 4v4

But hey if you just wanna play pop in over weekend you should be able to get game.
posted on September 17th, 2016, 5:31 pm
Sure you can set up some weekend events and I'll see if I can be there too.
Let me know if you plan to do it ;)
posted on September 21st, 2016, 4:55 pm
If anyone is interested I am hosting an Armada II event in a few mins, you can sign up and play armada II (v1.25) or the classic A2 mod for FO (v1.2d)
https://ufplanets.com/events.php?5008-S ... -Armada-II

I will be on Tunngle or you can contact me UFP ts3
posted on September 28th, 2016, 12:19 pm
Don't forget about today's Star Trek Armada II Fleet Ops event at 1800 UFP time, hope to see some of you there!
(just a heads up, its is a PvE event)
posted on November 1st, 2016, 6:34 pm
We still have loads of events going for Armada 2 and Armada 3 - be sure to pop over and check out what we are doing! :D
posted on December 1st, 2016, 1:52 pm
Nice to see you guys on here !
Nedya.png
Nedya.png (270.49 KiB) Viewed 1274 times
posted on February 8th, 2017, 1:13 am
We are still actively seeking players to come and join are bi-Weekly events for Armada 2.
Although we only do Fleet ops once a month, we do play classic A2 mod with fleet ops if anyone is interested.
posted on February 11th, 2017, 4:00 pm
Just an event reminder to those interested, Star Trek: Armada II - Fleet Operations Event will be at 1200 CST later today.
1, 2, 3