Why Does No One Play This Online?

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2
posted on November 15th, 2003, 2:08 am
Can u guys tell me why people dont play this mod but use the original version and the original version sucks compare to this.

If anyone want game, just send on this topic.
NieKnight
posted on November 15th, 2003, 6:38 pm
we do normaly have a tournament, BUT it seems we have a problem with different versiojns the euro version won't work with us/uk versions
posted on November 15th, 2003, 8:39 pm
I don't play it online because it lags my system considerably in Instant Action, but I'm hoping that will change when I get a new video card.
NieKnight
posted on November 16th, 2003, 10:11 am
I don't play it online because it lags my system considerably in Instant Action, but I'm hoping that will change when I get a new video card.

yeah i know the feeling i have to wait 5 min (apx) waiting for it to start, but then it works fine!
posted on November 16th, 2003, 11:07 am
we do normaly have a tournament, BUT it seems we have a problem with different versiojns the euro version won't work with us/uk versions

that's a wrong assumption, that would mean that no one with the original german version could play with somebody that has the english languange version

DOCa Cola
posted on November 16th, 2003, 11:29 am
yep, there was only some anomaly between you and detektor at the last tournament (btw, detektor has the english version as you have). There won't be any porblems playing against a english version if you have another version (german for example).
posted on November 16th, 2003, 12:12 pm
Does that mean that something with eufnoc's version was wrong?

Because eufnoc and I tested it, too. He opened a game and I tried to join. I installed FO via my German game CD and every time I tried to join his server it said that the server had a different game version.
posted on November 16th, 2003, 3:10 pm
yep i think so :)
NieKnight
posted on November 16th, 2003, 3:56 pm
but i have played games of fo with tib so?
posted on November 18th, 2003, 10:01 pm
I hope it wil lwork 4 me when i get my new computer, just asking around, if u had a choice Geforce 4 ti 4200, ti 4600 or Geforce FX 5200. Im trying to chosse a video card.
posted on November 18th, 2003, 10:07 pm
Shouldn't that go to the "How does FO run on your PC?" thread?

Somehow this isn't related to the topic.

Still, I don't know why I couldn't play with eufnoc... If someone wants a game with me this Friday or at the weekend, we could test it once more. We just have to find a fixed time for it.

I haven't played online yet at all. The only time I tried was when eufnoc and I tried to find out, what the problem was.
posted on November 18th, 2003, 10:09 pm
probably but i didnt feel like making to posts.
posted on November 18th, 2003, 10:20 pm
probably but i didnt feel like making to posts.

Somehow this sentence is making no sense to me.

Strange... :cloak:
posted on November 18th, 2003, 10:21 pm
cuz i just made the second post replying
NieKnight
posted on November 19th, 2003, 4:10 pm
yeah but you still make the same amount of posts even if you started a new topic! Any way back to online gameing!
1, 2