Trying To Play Online

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2
posted on August 17th, 2006, 2:48 am
Last edited by Zelph on August 17th, 2006, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello all! I just downloaded Fleet Operations for the first time, and I have to say that it's probably one of the best things I've ever played.

I tried to play online a few minutes ago, and, since there were no compatible games avaliable, I tried to start my own game. The only problem is that I'm not sure how to set it so others can join. I've been playing this game since '03, but I'm afraid my experience is quite lacking in this area. Any help would be appreciated.

~ The Mormon Jedi
posted on August 17th, 2006, 4:27 am
Well usually there arent any players with FO in gamespy lobby, so just waiting in there with an open game is kind of stupid really :S

Your best bet is to arrange games over MSN/ICQ/AIM/whatever..... :)

BTW: Welcome to the forums :)
posted on August 17th, 2006, 12:55 pm
Last edited by Zelph on August 17th, 2006, 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have AIM and MSN, so should I just put my screennames on my profile or something? Oh and thanks for the welcome. :)

~ The Mormon Jedi
posted on August 19th, 2006, 1:27 pm
welcome to the forums, add me on msn and we'll arrange a game.
hzpercube@hotmail.com
posted on August 19th, 2006, 7:26 pm
Thanks. I just did so. I'm excalibur421@hotmail.com

If there are any spammers planning to use that e-mail know this: I will FONG you, until your intrails are extrails, your insides are outsides, and...PAIN...lots of PAIN!!!!
posted on August 22nd, 2006, 9:03 pm
my addy is simondicken@hotmail.co.uk sometimes i'm available for games, sometimes i'm not but feel free to ask mate
posted on August 25th, 2006, 5:31 pm
well just look at my profil card of this forum; or click on one of this buttons with the several IM logos; oh note that i'm using miranda-IM and that i'm from central europe (regarding times)
posted on August 26th, 2006, 10:22 pm
damn man, you lagged the hell out of that game we played today :(
posted on August 27th, 2006, 6:13 pm
Last edited by Smoerebroed on August 27th, 2006, 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
well this happens if you turn off your firewall and a trojan horse finds its way onto your hdd :) i was happy to get it off without bigger problems no it's :dead:

i have to try it again sometime why i can't join a game -hosted by gamespy-properly. Otherwise i can't play online or i MUST convience other people to set up a game via a VPN
posted on August 27th, 2006, 8:57 pm
than the next time we'll go over direct ip
posted on August 28th, 2006, 6:31 am
ok; well I think i have to adjust my firewall properly(hope i can do that)
posted on January 25th, 2007, 8:25 pm
Brilliant! Let's arrange!
posted on January 25th, 2007, 10:33 pm
Since there is no V3 yet and no PR or anything you will not find any FO games. It's a bit annoying so less people know about FO. This game is just worth to be played. Lets hope Optec gets ready with V3 as soon as possible. Then there will be a restart of the league, too.
posted on January 26th, 2007, 12:27 am
Brilliant!
posted on January 26th, 2007, 11:41 pm
dude, u know this thread was like 8 months old?
1, 2