The Flura

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
Topic Starter
posted on January 23rd, 2005, 6:18 am
As you all may know, there is a clan named FLURA...well no longer. I as the leader found that the consepts that i tryed to lay out were to complicated, to over done, so we (the members of that clan) have refited the FLURA, we are nnow go by Fleet Ops Rouge Squadron (FORS) we are not commited to any Sepecis. below is the text for our yet to be made home page.

Welcome to the Fleet Ops Rouge Squadron committed to playing Feet Ops, having fun by playing game, being in, and in time winning tournaments, and doing RPGs. Joining our clan is easy, just read the rules, and then register on our forums. Post your history, expertise and ship (any Fleet Ops ship). After that you will find that you suddenly have pips a rank, access and a sig.
If you’re here to talk diplomacy, read our diplomacy page and then move on to the forums, after you register and are verified as a member of the clan you repisent you get access to some forum arias and diplomatic pips. Thanks for you time.
Counsel Sovereign Matthew J Pulaskee (MJP)

We have agreed on a set of rules to follow
On Clan behavior,
1 All members are to act respectfully to other clans and other unclaned members.
2 Only Commodore and up may repicent the clan to out side people.
3 The counsel acts as Jury the Counsel Sov as Judge, to get rid of any of these members or rulings the ranks of commodore and below must sign a petition.
4 The clan will monthly reevaluate its members, and in that time reevaluate it self.
5 Ranking system is used to show skill in a field, and to keep an order.
6 Peace is good, War is disgrace, Being the best by acknowledgment is Optimum
7 New people are to be respected, regardless of there skill or what clan they are in.
8 During war we do not hack computers or harm them.

On forum Behavior. We use the same rules as Fleet Ops. http://forum.fleetops.net/index.php?act=boardrules

Our ranks follow

Ranking system:
Counsel Sov only one
Counsel Only 3
Commodore
Captain
Commander
Lutenit
Ensign
Rookie

and right now we have two members
KCC-MJP
C-Donald1

We hope to add more and more and get better and better, in my sig there is a link to our forums, Please join us.

Matthew J Pulaskee - KCC of Fleet Ops Rouge Squadron
posted on January 23rd, 2005, 10:06 am
well i have this to say about your modifacations to your sight i went and red posts and the white back realy hurs my eyes i suggest blue and green as backrounds but other then that ist is verry good
posted on January 24th, 2005, 2:06 pm
the trick with coloers is you can put dork on lite or lite on dork but never dork on dork or lite on lite. - unless you know colors well

anuther thing to remiber come colors clash so if you use a good color weel dont pich colrs on the aposting sides thay will all wase clash.

a nuther thing alote of pepal will do that seems to work is thay use what i call a bace color this bace color will inspier all uther colors whaty ever you are doing.
so i mite choose blowe can make most or all or the uther colors shades of blowe.

one uther thing to keepin mind it is all wase good to mave colors that work as hot and cold colors but thats a nuther days discution.
posted on February 1st, 2005, 4:01 am
aint i still in?

i can still log on...
posted on February 2nd, 2005, 11:21 pm
lumpy:you commited a crime punishable by law against RFO and you think ur still in flura?think again
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 5:24 am
Last edited by ewm90 on February 3rd, 2005, 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cut bob a brake i sher what ever he sint was by mustake. bobs not a bad giy just humin like the rest of us.

bob was not feeling well the last time i tolked to him i hope hes ok.
NieKnight
Topic Starter
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 4:59 pm
hes attention seeking.
posted on February 3rd, 2005, 6:42 pm
he mite be but he wont to do the rite thing and hes young.

the best what to heldal pepal how dont act in the whay you wont tham to is to tech tham to do so not push tham a whay. he has be doing beter latly he diervis some cretit.
posted on February 5th, 2005, 1:39 am
Last edited by Anonymous on February 5th, 2005, 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sure you understand that he's fits the profile of a runt. He's 14, so no one should blame him. He seems to be the type of person who's smart, but as I said, he's a runt, so he still has a lot to learn, and he WILL learn. You just got to encourage him in a manner that is positive and fair. Also, since he is under 18, he wouldn't get a punishment that an adult would get for sending a computer virus if charges were pressed.
posted on February 5th, 2005, 2:09 am
i do admit lump is given to much credit i think he is joking i think he didant send anny thing i have never seen him and d;tan on at same time i think he ids both people also he shood not have a break he has commited hanes crimes many times i think he deserves what he got
posted on February 5th, 2005, 2:14 am
i just think pepal are a lital two hard on him yes he has dun some alowing things like thow a game of FO with me and him aginsted the leder of the former rlf. but i all so relise he is yong and duss a lot of stupid stuff but he duss triy he wont to be a produtive miber of a clan.

but he keeps geting in trubal for one reson or a nuther and i dont all wase thing the crims meet the punishments he is givn.
[F-I-I]VAdm-MJP
Topic Starter
posted on February 5th, 2005, 4:44 am
I like Lumpy. i do, and i understand his age and all, shoot i asked him to join the clan. BUT with viresse supposable flying around im not going to risk my computer or any one elses. when this thing getts cleared up and im confterble that it has i will alow Lumpy back in.
posted on February 5th, 2005, 6:19 am
Lol, bob doesn't have the computer expertise to make a virus :lol:
NieKnight
Topic Starter
posted on February 5th, 2005, 4:14 pm
its the first i have heard of it.
posted on February 5th, 2005, 4:52 pm
-PREATOR DEFIANT
you are rite a vires whood be made by a hacker or disgruntaled serner programer or computer sinitest. so i it had tto be a miss take + bob it not the tipe how wonts to distrowe uther pepals computers. it was a miss take he is realy paiying for.