The First Official Fleet Operations League Begins

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on January 7th, 2011, 8:01 pm
Hey Guys,

I created a Website for an Official Fleet Operations League, where we can organise not only 1v1 Matches, we can do 2v2,3v3 and 4v4 (only with laggless peoples) Leagues and so on :)

I have spoken with Elim yesterday and He joins to the League's Staff too :D

The Website is almost done, but I have some work with it, so its on 90% at the moment :D

The Adress is: http://fleetopsleague.co.cc/

After when we finished the Website, we want to create the League Rules, and when enough people joins to the "Party" , we want to start the First Season, its a Test Season and we want to do it in the next two months :D

We need another Organisator and Demo Recorder people's too, we want to create an appeal about it in the next week :)

So People, Get Ready to the Fight, Join if you want to compete in the biggest Fleet Operations Tournament ever :)

Regards,
posted on January 7th, 2011, 8:13 pm
  k
posted on January 8th, 2011, 10:37 pm
Nice :)
posted on January 8th, 2011, 10:43 pm
Already joined up on the site  :thumbsup:
posted on January 11th, 2011, 8:56 pm
Good ! Come on GuyZ ! :D
posted on January 12th, 2011, 11:16 pm
Cool stuff! runs a bit slow though...
posted on January 14th, 2011, 2:01 am
What exactly is this league for? Is it like some clan you are creating or what?
posted on January 14th, 2011, 2:03 pm
they already have a clan, its called HGF. im pretty sure this is just a league with ladders in the traditional sense.
posted on January 14th, 2011, 2:18 pm
funnystuffpictures wrote:What exactly is this league for? Is it like some clan you are creating or what?

Looks like a ladder system. You can join this ladder system as a single person, team up withs other guys automatcally or even register as a team/clan to carry out games. After each mach everyone has to enter if  won or lost. The results go into a respective list that can be seen by all or those who are registered.
I dont know how this is groing to look like...
posted on March 13th, 2011, 5:37 pm
We want to Start this League After the Next Stable Release of the Game :)

If anyone wants to join to the Staff Team, and wants to help the Project and the improvement Write here, or send Me a PM :)

Regards,