Spring 2012 1v1 Tournament - Results

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on May 5th, 2012, 10:58 pm
Gasp!  You played as a fed??? :wacko:  The world really is ending in 2012... :crybaby:
posted on May 5th, 2012, 11:56 pm
Adm. Zaxxon wrote:Gasp!  You played as a fed??? :wacko:  The world really is ending in 2012... :crybaby:

LOL, the world you knew....
posted on May 6th, 2012, 9:55 am
Send the log and results to the email, 20 posts for each battle would make this topic a little bit unclear
posted on May 6th, 2012, 12:46 pm
Yes, and me and Zap also finished our 2 games. Sry, but table with players and stats looks strange. Some text is not in the right row and so. U can try to make short version of our names. (0vik0, xyz, OTP, and so on)
posted on May 6th, 2012, 1:51 pm
for me it looks like that

Attachments

Unb.JPG
posted on May 6th, 2012, 2:06 pm
your table is made by liberal use of white space (spaces/tabs) and must be pretty time consuming to build. the main problem is that text reflow will break the table.

perhaps it would be easier to use the table function or to make the table in word/excel, screenshot it, then post that here.
posted on May 12th, 2012, 2:50 pm
I'll be able to play again in 4-6 hours. PlayerXYZ, Old time pro, i wish to have our matches today.  :lol: :badgrin:
posted on May 12th, 2012, 7:20 pm
Well, this tourney is somehow pretty quiet.

Next one should be played with Americans and Europeans in separate groups. ...at least in round 1
posted on May 13th, 2012, 8:29 am
I think everyone should just say when he is mostly online, that will make the things easier, for Europeans this is 17:00-23:00 GMT as i have seen for: _Zap_, 0viking0, Playerxyz

if the other players could post their favourite times, that will help a lot
posted on May 13th, 2012, 2:00 pm
flopo wrote:I think everyone should just say when he is mostly online, that will make the things easier, for Europeans this is 17:00-23:00 GMT as i have seen for: _Zap_, 0viking0, Playerxyz

if the other players could post their favourite times, that will help a lot

yeah i haven't seen playerXYZ once since this began..... trying to hunt to hunt him down.
posted on May 14th, 2012, 1:38 am
you have got to be kidding me...  >:(
everyone in my group is fed player?
it's ok i'll just troll roll all of you  ^-^

viking has msged me a couple of times but was busy with LoL :P

next time i'll play with him! :]
posted on May 14th, 2012, 2:18 am
Sorry I have to drop out guys, I have gotten very busy at work and will only have time for casual games.
Sorry
posted on May 14th, 2012, 6:14 am
Arash8472 wrote:you have got to be kidding me...  >:(
it's ok i'll just troll roll all of you  ^-^

viking has msged me a couple of times but was busy with LoL :P

next time i'll play with him! :]

I'm a kling ready to be assimilated.
posted on May 14th, 2012, 7:19 am
Arash8472 wrote:you have got to be kidding me...  >:(

Well, as I know, only I play feds. Tryp, Zap and megamann were klingons and/or romulans against me
posted on May 14th, 2012, 1:47 pm
hey evryone sorry for not playing my any of my games up til now i had some problems past few weeks so il just say this to all my oponents in the turney il be on for a next few days so plz feel free to join ts3 and look me up so we can doo ur turney games :)

:borg:  :borg:  :borg:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5