Request to Notify OTP

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on September 7th, 2011, 3:49 am
Hey guys,

Since Old Time Pro doesn't have a Forum account, can I ask that anyone on Tunngle or Teamspeak who sees him let him know that I'm eager to finish the tournament? 

I've been asking people on TS to notify him if he comes on but I haven't seen him in quite some time now.

Thanks
posted on September 7th, 2011, 4:00 am
lol he is on TS right now
posted on September 7th, 2011, 7:15 am
He told me a week ago that he would prefer to get some more practice before the last battle.
I don't know how long that's going to take. He is on TS from time to time though.
posted on September 7th, 2011, 7:47 am
sorry for ma absance but im still around.... we just dont go on the same time i think we shud set the date we doo ur games this sunday ??
posted on September 7th, 2011, 3:30 pm
Hey, there he is!  :)

Yeah man, if we could play this Sunday that would be awesome.  I'd really like to get them finished ECM if I don't feel practice enough :D.

Hopefully someone will be around to record as I'm sure the game will be epic!
posted on September 7th, 2011, 3:55 pm
LOL good thing I can record again! xD
posted on September 7th, 2011, 4:43 pm
Welcome in our community Old time pro. We always welcome new members.  :thumbsup: :lol:
posted on September 8th, 2011, 10:17 pm
Jan wrote:Welcome in our community Old time pro. We always welcome new members.  :thumbsup: :lol:

lol what...? wait is this sarcasm? i can't tell the difference on the internet...
posted on September 9th, 2011, 8:06 am
Hahaha. I guess it was sarcasm :)
But yeah, it's hard to tell what someone truely means with a particular sentence. Their is no emotion in the words we normaly write. No subtle ways of pronounciation which changes the meaning of the words, like if it was dead serious or if it was just a jest/joke. I'm trying to be wary how I write stuff. I write in a very direct manner, which to most people comes over as harsh or angry or insulting even. Even though I always have the best en kindest intentions! Well, most of the time ;)
posted on September 12th, 2011, 4:40 am
OMG sorry bogz for last night i whos watcing ur live stream and the zombie game whos so funny i layed down on my bed to watch it.... alfter some time i fell asleep :P and my pc whos left runing im realy sorry il be on these days now and we can doo ur second match :)
posted on September 18th, 2011, 5:50 am
Oh lawd is that some OTP on my fourms ?