online play

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on September 6th, 2013, 5:42 pm
I'm still new to the mod and the build orders etc, but I am also tired of playing against the AI and would like to play against other people and perhaps be shown some good strategies etc... or just a friendly match. So far I prefer the Borg or Federation, but I'm still very slow with the Borg so I don't know how I could ever win a multilayer match because i'd get swarmed early.
posted on September 7th, 2013, 3:43 am
Hi and welcome to the forums Kro :)

You can find our online community on Tunngle at the Star Trek: Armada 2 - Fleet Operations network :thumbsup: . If you launch Fleet Ops -> Multiplayer -> Online Tunngle you will get prompted to download (or be launched directly to the network) :) . I also suggest installing and joining our Teamspeak channel.
posted on September 7th, 2013, 7:06 am
Hi.

What Dominus wrote is true, most online games are played over tunngle these days. There is no activity around the clock there, but usually enough people get together on weekend evening times for europe and the u.s.

Teamspeak is important for coordination in battle and also good for meeting up pre-battle and organising the next match. If you come online, you can find me there most of the time too :-)
posted on September 7th, 2013, 10:32 am
me too
posted on September 7th, 2013, 6:27 pm
Okay ill look for you guys tonight, someone to train with.
posted on November 17th, 2017, 2:31 am
We have about 6 people that play and are looking for more.
Would love to battle with you and your group.

Message me here at Fleetops, or
add me on Steam "FooFighter360" (Steam is the best way to make contact)

I can play weekdays after 6 pm and pretty much every weekend. Central Time USA.
or if you have another messaging program you want to use message me back here.

FooFighter

PS we can help you setup the game, and all that.