Looking To Recute

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2
posted on August 4th, 2004, 5:46 am
Last edited by RFO Cairo1 on August 4th, 2004, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
anny romulans shood report to this site and sign up if you hurry you will be in a higher rank. Only truly romulan players can join but klingons with the avatar duras can join. And all members will be welcom to join our gloris campaign all klingons will be noted in BEA And the next 5 Roms will be comanders and the next 10 roms will be sub-comanders. ST 47 is our Tal Shiar leader RFO is my advisor and wighty war bird comander is the war advisor. all other who join after the next 15 to join will be Centurions.

Please come here

http://forpg.co.uk/forums/index.php?act=idx
NieKnight
posted on August 4th, 2004, 4:46 pm
wow your hoeful your expecting a lot of members i guess that you won't even get to subcommanders to be honest with you.
posted on August 4th, 2004, 5:58 pm
lol you romulans. It's quality not quantity that counts. ANd besides, i fdon't think the klingon would like it if you started playing with klingon ships. I though you where an all romulan clan where everyone had to play rommies?

Anyway, Cairo has a point. if you like Beta 2 and can't wait for the dominion in V3 maybe you want to look at the website that Cairo stated.

it isn't all about Romulans. Just brows through the clans. Starfleet, Dominion, Borg, klingon and Romulan clans.

Like i stated it isn't about grabbing souls And the romulans aren't that great in V3 as in Beta.

If you need a clan that isn't about ranks and strick rules but likes to hang around and play FO (and have fun winning) browse through the website. These are qualities we seek at the Dominion. You don't get an imaginary Warbird or some other vessel. We do have a simple ranking system but that is for formal use only. WE find that every member has equal rights and are treated as equals.

Anyway that is enough chatting about the Dominion. Now the CAIRO like add:

If you join our clan you get over a few weeks V3 and free acces on gamespy :lol:
NieKnight
posted on August 4th, 2004, 6:27 pm
hey what do you mean the website that cario created?!
posted on August 4th, 2004, 6:32 pm
Last edited by [TD]Roach on August 4th, 2004, 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oops i meant the link not the website.

The website is made by the one and only Eufnoc.

Eufnoc does a great job with the website
posted on August 4th, 2004, 7:05 pm
im just a commander i think hes in the senate
NieKnight
posted on August 4th, 2004, 7:17 pm
ty roach! :D
posted on August 4th, 2004, 7:38 pm
wait, im war advisor
posted on August 5th, 2004, 2:03 am
YES AND IF THE DOMINION WISH TO recute they can start their own topic for it I am only trying to improve stats of RFO and her allies
posted on August 5th, 2004, 5:13 am
The topic of this thread is Looking to recuits. It doesn't state that that is only meant for the Romulans and the borg.

The klingon and federation clans can also state a message here for all i care.
posted on August 5th, 2004, 8:00 am
lol ok any one want to join [SF]? :P
posted on August 18th, 2004, 4:56 am
yah my frind and bro lumpybob209 and Gunner#2 are in (sf)
posted on August 18th, 2004, 11:17 am
i thot it waz ufop
posted on August 18th, 2004, 11:37 am
oh yah
posted on October 11th, 2004, 2:10 pm
if this is to recruit memders, anyone like to join a campaign against the tyranny of the
[RFO]. if so, than advise in the starfleet topic
1, 2