Looking for a match

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on November 9th, 2016, 3:32 pm
Hoping to play against someone on the stock game, mostly because I haven't played anyone on the stock game of armada 2 in ages.
posted on December 12th, 2016, 9:39 am
Hey there,
My buddy and I have been playing for about a year. We are trying to get a game going with some of the people from the site. My Steam ID is SIGG (all caps). My friends steam ID is Foofighter360. We have been playing the Tryptic mod 3 for the last week and liking it. We play Central time USA in the evenings about 3 times a week if anyone is up for a game it would be fun to play a few. We also have 2 other people that play sometimes so we could have up to 5 or 6 people in a game at once. If you reply with your steam name we can add you so we know how to contact you.

SIGG
Foofighter360 (steam names)
posted on December 12th, 2016, 2:33 pm
Hey there a lot of us play Tryptic mod 3 on weekend eu time low so not sure you be around but they can go on real late for us sometime like 1 2am
posted on December 16th, 2016, 11:15 pm
hi guys,

i used to play armada 2 online about 12 years ago. im not sure where to start as i was not sure how to play online since gamespy has been shut down.

i was in a few clans back in the day called TOL, TAO and i think DD lol

anyways, let me know how to get started and we can set something up

cheers

cammy
posted on December 17th, 2016, 1:44 pm
hi
1. instal tungle
2.instal fo
3. go to tungle, strategies, sta2 fo room
4.wait a bit...
optional
5. instal teamspeak 3
6.input "fleetops.net"
7.wait till one of us shows up...

8)
posted on December 17th, 2016, 4:38 pm
8. wait for me to kill you in 1v1 optional
posted on April 20th, 2017, 12:36 am
Im looking for a match but Im still kind of new to fleet ops. My steam is hart276. I just installed teamspeak and tunngle.
posted on June 1st, 2017, 7:46 am
I'm ready for new opponents, just send me a private message if you want to play against me.