HGF vs. common gamers 3v3

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9
posted on June 5th, 2010, 8:59 pm
Because we seem to have the first Clan here at FO, I would like to do at least one 3v3 against them recorded by Yandon.

How about Boggz, Stardust and me as worthy opponents :D ?
We just need to find a suitable time.
posted on June 5th, 2010, 9:18 pm
HGF isn't the first clan.  There were tons of clans back in the beta 2 days.  HGF is the last remaining clan.  Just a little bit of Fleet Ops history. :)
posted on June 5th, 2010, 9:39 pm
I don't care about history... :)
posted on June 5th, 2010, 10:11 pm
Mort and I vs HGF

tomorrow. Like all the good old times.

I would love to have one recorded :D
posted on June 5th, 2010, 10:14 pm
The last remaining clan? Khmmm, I dont actually remember them from back in the day. Id say they are a new clan.

From the old times, I think only B!G remains :P
posted on June 5th, 2010, 11:47 pm
Damn right Baron! B!G lives on! FOREVER  :lol:
posted on June 6th, 2010, 12:44 am
:D

With such a small community it's hard to have clans and not make people feel left out or outmatched  :blush:.
posted on June 6th, 2010, 12:56 am
i agree with bogz, it's best not to have clans in fleet ops at this time:sweatdrop:
posted on June 6th, 2010, 1:00 am
Clans have always served as a source of animosity in Fleet Ops, but if HGF wants to practice by themselves and play the community as a "team" I see no problem with that. However, it must be said, that I am not at all fond of this us versus them theme that seems to be coming up from both sides, although I believe clans breed insularity and superiority complexes much more easily. There are undoubtedly good and bad players in HGF just as there are in the Fleet Ops community as a whole.
posted on June 6th, 2010, 7:58 pm
I hitch my wagon to Dom's star on this one.

Though just for fun I would love to play a friendly game with HGF :).
posted on June 7th, 2010, 7:50 am
Last edited by Lupus on June 7th, 2010, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
The HGF is a Star Trek and Multigaming Clan (so we plays Elite Force, Elite Force 2 and Call of Duty 2 at the moment as well), i founded the Clan circa 2 years ago :)
So we are not so new :D
We playing FleetOps since the 3.0.0 beta version, and usually we played HGF players vs HGF players as a Training every Saturdays at 19:00 :)

A half year ago we played a lots of against non clan members, like Funny, Mort, Dominus and against theese B!G players too ! (So the old times = a half year ago ;)  , but we play Fleet Ops since 2 years)

Cause the Tunngle Network (more stable than Wippien, and less lagg) , we started playing again with non clan members :)

There are good and bad players, as Dominus says, not every players oriented to FleetOps, there are Elite Force and Cod2 oriented players too !

And yeah, we receive every challange with pleasure :)

Regards,

Edit: And we plays Star Trek Online as well, we have an STO Squad too :)
posted on June 7th, 2010, 12:11 pm
It might be good to add your time zone, otherwise I assume you mean Moon-time or local Titan time.
posted on June 7th, 2010, 1:35 pm
they are hungarian gamers so i assume they are in Central European (Summer) Time

which puts them at offset GMT +2 or summer time GMT (which is what britain is in now) +1
posted on June 7th, 2010, 5:07 pm
Yeah actually it would be helpful to know your usual gaming time, Lupus.

YOu guys are Hungarian so you are probably GMT +3, right?

Are you guys on in your morning or your evening, usually?  I seem to see you the most in MY morning, as I am GMT -8 (West Coast USA).
posted on June 7th, 2010, 5:36 pm
boggz why didnt u read my post. i explained that hungary is currently in CEST which is GMT +2 not GMT +3

and if u are in pacific time zone of USA then u are currently GMT -7 because of summer time.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9