- for everyone in that big (4+hrs) hours long FFA - a final

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on August 27th, 2011, 7:45 am
Last edited by Tok`ra on August 27th, 2011, 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
So to start out: Dom talked a LOT of smack, and was the first to get wiped out completely.

So everyone in the match til the end lets do a little re-cap for those that left (or those that wana read about it)

me, ashley, dom, arash, getready did a FFA last nite that went 4+ hours long

It was a HUEG 8player map, with five players, so a LOT of room to expand.

We had me as fed, ashley as Klink, and Dom/getready/arash as borg.

So in my case, I started out raiding Dom, and he cried that I was 'letting get ready win'.

So after wiping out his reprisal attack of assims, or most of it, I mostly hunkers in my base and built for a roll.

After a bit, Dom decided that it would be easier for him and arash to roll thru my base.

Arash had a bunch of spheres, dom had three tac cubes.

So I wiped out Dom's tac cubes AND a good chunk of his base, then rebuild at an expansion.

I get left alone for a LONG time at this point and start pumping out ships, getting over a full groups worth of akiras, capture one of arash's many constructors (he spammed them to all corners of the map) and I get a group and a half worth of mixed tech intrepids plus enough intrepids to have another full group and then some, plus a bunch of warpins, a few phalanxes, E2's and others.

So I roll into get readys base. I kill a LOT of diamonds, I kill a lot of starbases, and a LOOOOOT of incubation centers

Meanwhile get ready has another mass group of diamonds at my new main base, we base trade.

I rebuild elsewhere, get readys diamonds eventualy find it, wipe the starbase (my miber/builders were gone by then) but I wipe all but one of them out.

Then eventualy arash's sphere spam coems for me, leaving me with a lone galaxy class (shame I didnt save my 4 vet akiras:( .

30mins later, get ready GGd because he wan ted sleep.

SO yeah Dom, your predictions can suck it :p

Arash wil be posting some stats next.
posted on August 27th, 2011, 7:47 am
Last edited by Arash8472 on August 27th, 2011, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
I win at the end! :D

blue - Arash8472
purple - Ashley
white - Dom
orange - getready2die
green - Tokra

Attachments

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
AdmiralsLog_Arash PC_(2011_08_27)_(00_46).txt
(509.96 KiB) Downloaded 321 times
posted on August 27th, 2011, 7:55 am
Arash8472 wrote:I win at the end! :D

Im my defense tho I took out get readys base while you rebuilt, I took out all of his ships at his base that didnt run (and some that did), I took out his diamond swarm that based traded with me a short time alter, I took out a LOT of ashleys negvars before and after the AI took over, tho the 4 vet akiras plus enoug others ranked up to get pixie dust means they get instakiklled, then I did heavy damage to your spheres too :p .
posted on August 27th, 2011, 4:43 pm
Nice one Arash, you deserved it  :thumbsup:

It's not very surprising how quickly one can get eaten when attacked from three sides by three different player's fleets  ^-^
posted on August 27th, 2011, 4:53 pm
Interesting. The stupid thing about those timelines are that there is no exact time x-axis displayed. I'd like to comment about at which exact time the turning point of the game was to ask what happend there. It seems that in the last quarter of this abolute timeline diagram something happend that made the orange AI break its neck. What was it?
posted on August 27th, 2011, 4:56 pm
Last edited by Dominus_Noctis on August 27th, 2011, 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The timelines really mean very little in terms of displaying power projection when compared across factions or over the course of a game (assuming people choose varying tactics) :sweatdrop:
posted on August 27th, 2011, 7:49 pm
i think if Ashley continued playing the Klingon player could have won :P
posted on September 18th, 2011, 5:48 am
Jan wrote:Interesting. The stupid thing about those timelines are that there is no exact time x-axis displayed. I'd like to comment about at which exact time the turning point of the game was to ask what happend there. It seems that in the last quarter of this abolute timeline diagram something happend that made the orange AI break its neck. What was it?

I think that that was me hitting get reay to die and wiping out his base and a diamond swarm or two.

Arash8472 wrote:i think if Ashley continued playing the Klingon player could have won :P

Possibly, but as soon as one player noticed her hitting another her base would have died.

And furthermore it would have hurt her bad that I had like two full fleets of ranked up Akiras.