B2:Voice Over Network

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on November 1st, 2003, 5:25 am
How do you activate this feature? I went through the setup ok. But can't seem to get it working.

Thanks
posted on November 1st, 2003, 8:25 am
Start Fleet Operations. Go to the options screen, then 'voice over network'. there you can enable it and configure.
as soon as you join a game others will be able to hear what you are saying. (you have a small (v) behind your name). i am not sure yet, but that only may be working when you are hosting the game.

DOCa Cola
NieKnight
posted on November 1st, 2003, 8:45 am
Last edited by Eufnoc on November 1st, 2003, 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
err what happend to my post i just posted about ten seconds befor you did and it's gone, it must of been deleted when u changed the name?!

(edit) this is why:http://staboard.greentworld.com/index.php?showtopic=422&hl= posted in online gameing as well.)
posted on November 1st, 2003, 5:27 pm
Thanks for the response. I have enabled voice over network through the options section and a have the "v" behind my name in the multiplayer section. My mic is working fine - tested it with other games. Is there a key you need to hold down when speaking?

Thanks again.
posted on November 1st, 2003, 6:05 pm
it *should* work without holding a key. have you tried the feature with somebody elso who has activated this feature or hosts that game?