Anything For A Game, Just Anything...

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on January 1st, 2005, 4:06 pm
Last edited by Azraael on January 1st, 2005, 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For all fo You out there who wish to play aginst sth living for a change...

I'm open for any terms and evil tricks.

Today at 22,00 my time (that's 24,00 CET)

Tomorrow same time

GameSpy

Game: "FO Azraael"

Everyone is invited

Up to 8 players

Game will be open between 22,00 and 22,15 to check if enybody want to play.
22,20 I'll assume that noone is interested :ph34r:
posted on January 1st, 2005, 6:52 pm
Sure, i'll be there. I've only played over the net against another live opponent 1 time so it could be fun.
posted on January 1st, 2005, 7:01 pm
frindly worning.

fleetops can have probloms if over 4 pepal play.
posted on January 1st, 2005, 7:04 pm
frindly worning.

fleetops can have probloms if over 4 pepal play.

thanks for the warning. It's good to know. Thx again
posted on January 1st, 2005, 10:28 pm
Well. The only two playing where Azraael and myself and I lost. He keept up a steady stream of small ships that where terrorizing me through the entire game.

But it was a good battle.
posted on January 1st, 2005, 10:39 pm
Well. The only two playing where Azraael and myself and I lost. He keept up a steady stream of small ships that where terrorizing me through the entire game.

But it was a good battle.

Yes indeed it was a great battle, it will be remembered for generations to come B) .
Thx Stryfe again for great fun there. If I may say something. The strategy of small ships going all the time is specially usefull when playing Feds - with Fleet Command You got for free (not counting human innocent lives however ) 10 ships (f.e. Nebulas). You could send them wave after wave on suicide missions, and in the time building invasion forces. I didn't have that option, and the attacks were costing me money-thus making me postpone main attack. That is why i said that if You had 10 credits I'll be dead in 10 minutes. Neverless You kept me occupied for very long with Your Nebulas, Only You didn't send them to me. Thats why I'm still breathing. :D
posted on January 1st, 2005, 10:49 pm
Last edited by Azraael on January 1st, 2005, 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For all the fans of B3 there.
If You wish to play, then (jan 2 2005) is a good time (for me).

I know that 0,00 CET is a little to late, so tomorrow i will host a game at 20,00 CET, and maybe once again at 22,00 CET.

GameSPy
Game name: FO Azraael
Password: -
everybody is invited
especially those who know some dirty tricks, and may be teachers for all those others who played anly against AI.

If You are interested write posts and be there tomorrow/today (not really sure which day is it CET, but by my timezone it will be tomorrow)

Hope some will make it, really hope so..
ps. Tomorrow there might be some :borg: in the way
posted on January 1st, 2005, 11:38 pm
I'll try to be there to ^^

The problem with me is that I love to wait and build a MASSIVE fleet and then attack. But i'm trying to change my ways.
posted on January 1st, 2005, 11:55 pm
The problem with waiting and building massive fleets, is
1. that You have to have time for that
2. You have to defend and that is costly
3. You have to build spysattelites at avery corner, and that costs too
4. You cant really massacre freigters of the enemy (sad but true)
5. You have to have time for that
6. You have to have time for that.

by the way Stryfe. For the moment there, when I came with my first big fleet, and i saw all the excelsiors-II i really thought that it is over for me. All of my frigates were just no match... but sabotage is a true way of Romulan, isn't it?
posted on January 2nd, 2005, 12:48 am
Indeed. I was starting to wonder though... I had put the shipyard to build 10 Exelcior-2 ships but when they where completed there where only 8. It wasn't until later I figured that you had used sabotage.
posted on January 2nd, 2005, 6:13 am
Ok i'm done on my X box bender, I just beat KOTOR 2 so I should be free alot more to post and game. IM me or PM me to play...
posted on January 7th, 2005, 9:57 pm
i will start to game again when V3 is released