Alright... Lets do this.

Here you can arrange online encounters and reminisce over past online battles.
posted on March 14th, 2014, 3:14 am
I think Im ready to play against real peeps. Not much more I can learn playing against the AI. Who's down? I really REALLY like the Klingons, so if anyone is interested in playing and teaching me a few things let me know!
posted on March 14th, 2014, 8:02 am
europe time zone, evenings, around 1900, players like Shadow, Drone, Chell, Sutte, Mighty master, Fatalexeption,Nesi and many more....

just ask in tungle... :thumbsup:
posted on March 15th, 2014, 6:04 pm
Sildark wrote:I really REALLY like the Klingons

They call me Klingon ingame. That and some thousand hours of play time, I should be one of the peeps you're looking for :-)
Tunngle is where the games are at, feel free to join and write people on the TS server too.
posted on March 16th, 2014, 12:13 am
_Zap_ wrote:...
They call me Klingon ingame. ....

... and maybe because you name yourself "klingon" ingame :lol:

Dude, once you've beaten the highest AI difficulty, and even if you haven't: if you're willing to read the guide once in a while, or listen to some advise by better players / team leaders (!), and obv. you join as a "real newbie", nobody i know would be actually mad.
In duels you might find a proper and more easy enemy, but in team games we can outbalance your lack of skill (something we all had once btw.) > it improves your gameplay way faster if you're willing to learn (!), grants everyone a good and balanced experience, and the most important part: everyone has some fun.
(well, except me maybe, i'm always raging, about fucking everything...)

TL;DR: join ts3, play, get to know the lovely community (i mean this for real), and have fun.
posted on March 16th, 2014, 2:06 pm
We've played a lot of games this weekend, the trick is to stick around in teamspeak and tunngle until one starts. What is your tunngle/ingame name?
posted on March 18th, 2014, 2:29 am
Awesome thanks fellas, I will stick to Sildark for ease :)

I havent beaten the highest difficulty, but I try to be as humble as possible when I want to learn, and love to learn so I have no problem reading the guide and getting advice.

Awesome, Zap, I will be keeping an eye out for you! The Klingons are the only race I have found any interest in so far, and therefore want to get good at playing them. I live in Indiana, US eastern time zone.
posted on March 18th, 2014, 2:37 am
Well, beating the strongest AI isn't mandatory, it's more a guideline for myself to see when i'm able to either outmicro it, or to outcheese it - both meaning i might understand at least the tip of the iceberg of certain game mechanics - kinda like a treshold i recommend (how and where you beat it, is up to you ofc. - that's the point.)

Everyone plays and learns differently though, so don't let you stop that from hopping into MP games, or just spectate some if you like.

For further help, there's the very extensive guide, a huge amount of replays, and also the teamspeak server where you can easily bother experienced players with some questions.

Have fun.