Transition To The New Server

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2
posted on January 30th, 2007, 9:54 am
Last edited by DOCa Cola on January 30th, 2007, 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.
So, one step sooner than intented we'll venture the jump to the new server and site before releasing Fleet Operations v3. Currently all new forum registrations to the old forums are beeing approved by us to avoid unnecessary spam bots that could plague the new board again.

Click here to read this article!
posted on January 30th, 2007, 3:35 pm
w00t
posted on January 30th, 2007, 3:35 pm
yay! that's good news :)
T-Man
posted on January 30th, 2007, 8:53 pm
Thanks for letting us know DOCa, looking foward to seeing the new site. I think i saw a pic of it somewhere and it looked amazing!
posted on January 30th, 2007, 9:13 pm
smf/joomla for the win.
posted on January 30th, 2007, 11:27 pm
Good work. You guys go way way way beond the call of dutty. I have never seen a mod team as dedicated to thare mod/comunity.

Thank you ones agin Fleetops team!
posted on January 30th, 2007, 11:58 pm
hear hear. look forward to the new site :D
posted on January 31st, 2007, 12:53 am
great news! but...
how long will the forum be offline?
posted on January 31st, 2007, 8:28 am
offline time is going to be one day maximum. that depends on if we are running into problems or not. no worries about that ;) the other thing is that the ip of the domain name has to be refreshed by your provider. that could take another day.

DOCa Cola
posted on January 31st, 2007, 4:41 pm
looking foward to seeing the new site!!!
posted on January 31st, 2007, 7:35 pm
So I'll highly anticipate the day when this site is offline already..once and for all ;)
posted on February 1st, 2007, 1:12 pm
So I'll highly anticipate the day when this site is offline already..once and for all ;)

aha... Jan hates Fleetops! He is a dedicated Legacy Gamer and secret employee of Bethesda Softworks!
posted on February 1st, 2007, 1:27 pm
hmm, certainly seems that way :shifty: *informs the fleet ops yakuzza syndicate*, dont worry peeps everything has been sorted.

seriously though, this is good news, as those spammers have been at their most active since i have been here.
posted on February 2nd, 2007, 12:16 pm
I was wondering when the last time the "Current Project Status" thead was up dated. I wont to know if it will be aout be for I get my new mac :-) in 2 munths.
posted on February 4th, 2007, 5:33 pm
So, ummm.... when is the switch scheduled to take place?
1, 2