The Miranda - Sheer Tenacity

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
1, 2
posted on May 10th, 2014, 11:12 am
:lol: That's good. Yeah, I'd like to see that.

Returning to topic... yeah, Easter eggs. See what fun you can have?
posted on May 13th, 2014, 11:48 am
Lol the voice over sounds like a female nerdy red brigade officer.
posted on October 12th, 2014, 11:54 am
The random map events is great idea, and the voice acting is good - but i think is a bit too weird and artificial. ... I would really hope that the devs don't go in this direction! Don't get me wrong - little comedy relief is always welcome, but i think this is to far!... I really appreciate everything that developers have done - but to include older ships just to be a comedy relief - ( and essentially make a mock of their proud history and legacy ) ?!... It is one thing to reduce their role functions in fleets etc. - ( But is totally other to make them a clown car ) !... The klingons use one of their best old ship designs as a ( mining freighter ), and i understand that! Yes klingons overuse their old ship designs too much, so what? If you think that some ships are too old - don't use them! If the community want them and the only way to do this is to make them a map object, and you wand to use the chance to make little comedy relief with them sure why not... But please remember that overdoing it look like you just make a mock of them!...

P.S. I em very sorry if i offended somebody...
1, 2