Armada 2: Fleetoperations 1on1 Ladder Available

Announcements and news by us. Post comments about them here.
posted on March 24th, 2006, 6:38 pm
Last edited by Shril on March 24th, 2006, 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Today it's a good day to die Image ...in a 1on1 challenge on ST-Galaxy Ladder Tool .

Click here to read this article!
posted on March 26th, 2006, 1:10 pm
ST-Galaxy.com is now up and running, although the forums are a little bare but we need members to be able to fill them, come and sign up, its not just Armada 2 it covers all games and Issues trek!!!
posted on March 26th, 2006, 2:06 pm
I hope to see many key members of this community playing in the tournament and making the presence of FO known in the community, let’s not have a case of 4 members showing up!!!

I might not be seen or heard much now a days but I am still here watching from the shadows!!!

CDPELECTRO
posted on March 27th, 2006, 6:26 am
I have been like you CD. :cloak: I just hope there is good news coming in the ST gaming world.
posted on March 30th, 2006, 10:07 am
We are now 6 players... http://www.startrekgames.de/ladder.php?ladderid=9

There have been more on the survey ;)
posted on April 8th, 2006, 3:14 pm
We are now 7 players
posted on April 14th, 2006, 1:55 pm
i havent been able to play becuse im moving!
posted on April 18th, 2006, 4:37 am
posted on May 23rd, 2006, 3:14 pm
can we jsut get bloody match already before i go crazy again....
posted on May 24th, 2006, 12:12 pm
Oh..well...I left ST-Galaxy cos I have no more time. I'm studying and that takes all time I spent in this project so far. But they are seeking people that are willing to care of the forums, set up some news on the frontpage and handle the ladder tool.

They'd be glad to have some ppl helping out the international site. If ST-Galaxy (including the ladder) shall exist in future your help is essential. Otherwise it'll close down I fear.
posted on May 24th, 2006, 12:21 pm
i see what i can you do