Undine (Alpha 1.1)

1, 2
posted on May 31st, 2014, 7:49 am
yh working on it slowly its making decisions on how the new units will work with the existing units and stuff

with luck should have a alpha for second avatar by next weekend
posted on June 1st, 2014, 2:02 am
cool cant wait to see the outcome of your Mod
posted on March 4th, 2015, 12:18 am
1st off the AI don't do shit seems to sit there after in builds the resource collectors. also is this mod dead? not really any recent posts
posted on May 27th, 2020, 8:49 am
Apologies for bumping an old thread (I know that's frowned upon here but hopefully it's tolerated when the post is productive) however I hear that Chiletrek is working on this mod again so I might have a small useful addition to the project.

I've also heard that Chiletrek recently saw my video series covering this mod and has shared it with a few people here. If that's the case then he probably thought "what the hell? I didn't do that!" when he saw the main menu to the mod lol. If Blade has seen the video he probably thought the same haha.

I wanted your mod to look cool in the video and noticed it doesn't come with a nice custom main menu image to make it stand apart from regular FO like other mods usually do so I took your splash image and resized & readjusted some things to make one! If you guys or anyone playing the mod wants it I've attached it to this post and you just need to stick it in your Fleet Ops\Data\mods\Undine\bitmaps\main folder. :)

Also if you guys are back working on this mod again can I suggest creating a ModDB page? It's a much safer, more visible to fans, and more reliable free hosting service for mod projects. Mod downloads on places like rapidshare, 3d download, mediafire, and cloud storage have a habbit of sadly disappearing forever!

Attachments

mainbkgr.png
mainbkgr.png (606.08 KiB) Viewed 694 times
posted on October 16th, 2020, 8:13 am
that looks cool. im trying to get back into modding just cant seem to be able to keep it up
1, 2