STAR WARS FACTION ADDON

1, 2
posted on May 4th, 2013, 4:11 am
This mod contains the Rebellion as an avatar for the Federation and Imperials as an avatar for the Klingon Empire (NOTE: Imperial Avatar incomplete)

The mod also adds Federation fighters and a standard weapon specifically designed to target fighters, to several ships and the outposts of both avatars.

The Romulans gain the Scorpion-class fighter and a Generix-class Carrrier refit as well as a rapid-firing anti-fighter disruptor cannon.

Plans for the Klingons and Dominion to receive fighters will come later.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzq3tuudv43q8 ... ip?v=0mwng

Rebellion and Imperial ships come from the Star Wars Fleet Command Mod.

The Scorpion-class comes from mishkaco.

Comments and Suggestions welcome!!
posted on May 4th, 2013, 6:18 am
Thank you, 'll try it as soon as possible.
posted on May 4th, 2013, 1:10 pm
Hi. Your mod looks great, even if it is not finished yet. I expect from the Empire to have available some Star Destroyers :-) but probably you add this style of ships later :-) For some unknown reasons, or from of my mistake, my Empire fleet was attacked by some Romulan battleships :-) but disposing some strong ships, I managed to defend myself :-)

Attachments

FOScreenShot_130504_144458.png
FOScreenShot_130504_144458.png (530.02 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
FOScreenShot_130504_143631.png
FOScreenShot_130504_143631.png (587.72 KiB) Viewed 1591 times
posted on May 7th, 2013, 7:24 am
any idea why there is little to no interest in this mod?
posted on May 7th, 2013, 2:31 pm
Perhaps the players are waiting for a finalized version of your mod. In my opinion, this could be a nice Star Wars Mod. Try to add some Star Destroyers too for the Empire, like I do for my own mod. Everybody likes to play with big battleships :-) Check the link I send to you some days ago with the SW battle-cruisers :-) And for the final stage add the Death Star too if you wish :-) You have all my support for this mod and I appreciate your work :-)
posted on May 7th, 2013, 2:37 pm
SPARTAN078 wrote:any idea why there is little to no interest in this mod?

Don't take it personally. In the long void of time between patches, there is a huge decrease in active members. Interest will spark again when the next one is released, though you will have to work on making it compatible again. :sweatdrop:
posted on May 7th, 2013, 5:10 pm
So when the next patch comes out I'm going to have to convert the odfs it all over again?
posted on May 7th, 2013, 5:48 pm
In all likelyhood yes. The less your mod is reliant on stuff in FO, the less you will have to change, but somethings will effect every mod, like variable name changes, additions, and alterations. I had heard that the team was changing all the names back to how they were in stock, so that will definitely be an issue.
posted on May 31st, 2013, 2:20 am
miniimages success.png
miniimages success.png (1.14 MiB) Viewed 1399 times
posted on May 31st, 2013, 6:47 pm
What is this picture with the little ship in the middle ?
posted on June 1st, 2013, 1:51 am
Blockade Runner by the looks of things.
posted on June 1st, 2013, 2:22 am
Yes its the Corellian Corvette. It's a completed image of the ship in game with weapons, miniimages, background images and systembackground images.
posted on June 1st, 2013, 5:43 am
OK. I'm familiar with the Star Wars ships but I didn't know about this mini images :-)
posted on November 1st, 2013, 1:12 pm
Dont worry...
there are more people than you know about interessted in this mod.
I played it with my friends 2 vs 2
We had a lot of fun with this. Dont falter.

:thumbsup:
posted on November 3rd, 2013, 7:09 pm
does this mod add new races or replace some?
1, 2