NPC Upgrade Project

posted on March 8th, 2011, 7:37 pm
well after weeks are fiddeling around i have finaly started a mod but when i did i didn't want just another fleet ops mod, i wanted somthing unique....................Special..............Undone, so after thinking...... playing............ more thinking........sleeping... i have finaly decided to start the NPC Upgrade project. and now the first version is almost ready for release. but as i start working on the second version i am forced to face the fact that i can't do everything by myself. so i'm now compelled to ask if anyone wants to help out, we have many unfilled tasks.

Director, Text edtor, units, weapons, Menus, sprites, systembacrkounds and images: Me

Model editer(Hard points, Glows): Unfilled(Adm. Zaxxon has been helping so far but i don't know if he will stay)

Model Editor(3d Stuff,meshes(Rare Task)): Unfilled

Texture editor(Models, buildbuttons(Rare Task)): Unfilled

if you would like to help you can P.M. me but we won't start assigning tasks until after our first release.
if your wondering why we want so many people, its because if you spread out the work, each person won't have to spend to much time on this mod.

So..... what do You think?
posted on March 8th, 2011, 7:52 pm
I will stick with hardpointing my friend, and if you need the occasional button made i would be happy to do that.  I would normally volunteer to do them all for you, however I will be preoccupied with another mod (besides my own bsg mod) in that area. :sweatdrop:  If that area of my modding skills opens up though, I would be sure to let you know. :blush:
posted on March 8th, 2011, 8:01 pm
Awesome. :lol:, in the mean time i got the Utmv and milkshipe 1.70 and have been learning modeling but unlike everything else i do its going really slowly, i've been trying on ashes xindi meshes off of A2files.
posted on March 8th, 2011, 8:37 pm
good luck styer crisis, hope you find modders and learning is easy for you.
posted on March 8th, 2011, 8:51 pm
Myles wrote:good luck styer crisis, hope you find modders and learning is easy for you.

Casualy Its just Crisis, and thanks so do i
posted on March 9th, 2011, 7:45 pm
i can help with buttons, ship selection pictures, mesh animation (and the hardpointing were needed) but cnt commit fulltime due to my own mod
posted on March 9th, 2011, 10:11 pm
Hey Blade, i've heard your a good modder. and about the full time thing, no one is required to work full time but me, as i can cover most tasks i just need the occasional stuff(except warp glows, thats a pretty common task that i can't(as of yet) do),