Legacy of the Federation 2.0

1, 2, 3, 4
posted on March 18th, 2010, 12:49 am
Last edited by timberwolf1701 on March 18th, 2010, 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Over a year ago, I released a mod for Armada 1 by the forementioned name with great results. It was an evolution mod spanning from the year 2151 to 2420 with the player able to play through all the eras as the borg, romulans, klingons, and the Federation. I am thinking of porting in into Fleet Ops 3 to test out what it can do for my original mod. I am just curious if anyone is interested in this project.
posted on March 18th, 2010, 1:49 am
sure sounds cool.  Is there anywhere where we can take a look at the old one so we can know what to expect? :D
posted on March 18th, 2010, 5:42 pm
When can I expect a release? Plus, are there unique ships in there?  :hungry:
posted on March 18th, 2010, 6:24 pm
sounds cool, let us know how it goes  :thumbsup:
posted on March 18th, 2010, 6:27 pm
Good luck mate  :thumbsup:
posted on March 18th, 2010, 9:17 pm
wow..thats like the fourth or fifth large scale mod that is being brought over to FO3.1...good to see folks...good to see lol
posted on March 19th, 2010, 9:15 am
hehehehe i remember helping on the a1 version good mod, just hope you manage to get all ur ideas converted over and you enjoy the new features brought into fo
posted on March 19th, 2010, 10:42 pm
Im curious...who are you blade lol?  This mod would include about 40 or so ships per race for the Borg,Federation,Klingons,Romulans,  plus several ships for the Dominion,8472,Xindi,Tholian and Sernaix for npc races and new mission maps that span the star trek timeline. This mod would be started within the next few weeks and would take time as the main thing to work out would be the specials. I am planning to re-release LotF for A1 again on Filefront sometime this weekend.  Honestly i am glad to see people interested in my work again  :D
posted on March 19th, 2010, 10:48 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on March 19th, 2010, 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He also (more commonly)goes by Apoclaydon  :lol:
posted on March 19th, 2010, 11:18 pm
hehehe yh apoclaydon did have an account with that name but for sum reason it decided not to work so made this one
posted on March 20th, 2010, 3:50 am
well now I know lol  and yes Apoc helped with the first version alot so he does know what could very well be in store for the new version if it all works
posted on March 20th, 2010, 3:53 am
I can't wait :woot:
posted on March 20th, 2010, 8:53 am
Well the first hurdle is getting rid of the avatars  which is proving to be alot of headache and work as LotF will not need them    Any help with this first hurdle will be greatly appreciated
posted on March 20th, 2010, 1:45 pm
well, as you probably know, the avatars are replace weapons that aq station is armed with.  if you want to get rid of them open the race.odf, and have the starting units be the starbase you want, instead of the one armed with the avatar weapons.

I can explain better if :sweatdrop:
posted on March 26th, 2010, 9:05 pm
I played that mod, it was fun. It gave me a few ideas for Evolution as well. Glad to see a rival on the stage, good luck  :thumbsup:
1, 2, 3, 4