KDF C-9A Heart of Kahless for FO

posted on October 5th, 2011, 7:06 pm
Hi All,
I think I've gotten my head around how to add mods into FO now using the "mods" folder. Added loads of Fed mods but I feel the Klingons need some love!

Without looking too hard you find this:
KDF C-9A “Heart of Kahless” Download, Star Trek: Armada 2 Ships
It's a beauty right? So why hasn't anyone tried to get this into FO? I'd like to try but needs some help peeps!  :borg:

The readme file that comes with the ships has nearly everything needed but is missing entries for systembackgrounds.spr and miniimages.spr etc. I'm happy to re-write the readme and re-post the ship with all credits due ofc but I'm unsure of what else might be needed or how to even write the entries for the above...

Can anyone help me assimilate this ship?

Thanks!
posted on October 5th, 2011, 7:21 pm
Sure man, this is all you will need to get it to work decently.  Ignore the systembackgrounds.spr, and put the wireframe entries from the readme into the miniimages.spr.  See how that works for you. :thumbsup:

Oh, and welcome to the mod-side. :cloak: :borg:
posted on October 5th, 2011, 8:23 pm
Thanks for the heads up, I'll give it a go and report on how I get on. What do you think I should do with all the wepon info?

It says mod the weapon.spr and damage.spr that doesn't exist anymore.  :ermm:

Thanks
posted on October 5th, 2011, 8:43 pm
I think you can stick all that in the fleetops.spr.  I am not sure though, so I would experiment with it.