Dominion War Mod 2.5

1, 2, 3, 4, 5
posted on March 17th, 2018, 8:24 pm
Maverick wrote:Really looking forward to the update & appreciate the work put in.

Is there anyway the Oberth repair ships can stop playing stupid and flying towards any enemy ship in range? You have to have movement set to red (complete autonomy) in order for them to move and repair your ships / stations, but as soon as an enemy is in range they do a suicide run! :rolleyes:

Setting movement to yellow or green and they don't want to budge.

That is something I really don't have any control with. I personally haven't witnessed what you said they do. Thanks for the support. I am just waiting and searching for two stations I want to put in and then I will release it.
posted on March 17th, 2018, 9:10 pm
You need to set repair ships to high movement autonomy and green alert for aggressiveness for them to work properly.
posted on March 17th, 2018, 9:57 pm
OK, thanks for that tip, I’ll give it a spin! I has just assumed as the repair beam is the ‘weapon’ it would need to be on red for them to use it autonomously.

Can’t wait to try out the update!
posted on March 19th, 2018, 2:11 pm
I forgot to add that you also need to set them to high Special Weapon autonomy as well. Sorry for that omission.
posted on March 20th, 2018, 2:19 pm
Got it - that's fixed them, cheers for the tip.
posted on April 6th, 2018, 12:10 pm
Do you plan on adding the Galaxy-X to the mod? It's my favorite ship after the Constitution refit and I would love to see it in this mod.
posted on April 9th, 2018, 8:26 pm
When I try to run the mod, it was still uses the actual Fleet Ops mod...gotta be doing something wrong, but I can't figure out what
posted on April 12th, 2018, 7:26 pm
picard456 wrote:
Maverick wrote:Really looking forward to the update & appreciate the work put in.

That is something I really don't have any control with. I personally haven't witnessed what you said they do. Thanks for the support. I am just waiting and searching for two stations I want to put in and then I will release it.

Dare I ask how it's coming along then Patrick?
posted on April 13th, 2018, 2:42 am
Hey everyone. Sorry for the delay in updates. I'm looking to just put some new models in my game.

I will have no time for testing, so in the coming weeks if anyone is interested in beta testing, shoot me a private message.
posted on April 14th, 2018, 10:17 pm
I have a UFP Event in the future that might use this mod, if I am allowed.
posted on May 28th, 2018, 12:42 pm
Any news of progress for this mod?
posted on June 5th, 2018, 1:45 am
Doctor Rush wrote:Any news of progress for this mod?

It's at a stand still but not forgotten. I'm currently very busy with work stuff. I'm still trying to get the last of the models I want in the game and then I will be ready to packed up for beta testing and then for a re-release. If I had to guess, you are looking at about 3-4 weeks more of waiting. I wish I could give better news, but once I have a little more time I will be working fast to complete things.
posted on June 8th, 2018, 7:48 pm
Thanks for the update.

Haven't wanted to badger you, but it's good to get an update :D
posted on August 3rd, 2018, 8:29 pm
Sorry for no updates. Just have been real busy with work and not much time or energy to get to the mod. I'm gonna be working on it this weekend and then hopefully by sunday night I'll send out files to those interested in beta testing and by the end of August the newest version will be released to ModDB.
posted on September 11th, 2018, 8:35 pm
Thoughts on making the Fed side only being allowed to build one ds9? Like how we do with the hero ships.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5