Star Trek Armada II Import

1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21
posted on June 30th, 2011, 5:56 pm
I presume the Doppler shift? That's supported in Armada II itself, but I guess FMod just pushes it more.
posted on June 30th, 2011, 8:08 pm
ok because im lazy and can not be bothered to release another version just for this fix heres how o sort out the sound (least it did for me) go into odf/other and delete audio.odf
posted on August 1st, 2011, 1:13 pm
How's the progress coming?
posted on August 3rd, 2011, 10:14 pm
thx to dominus and some other feed back i think ive fixed what i can for now waiting for next fo patch in hope that it sorts rest of the errors out  (mainly shield effects) but it appears to be playable and standalone. im currently making an enhanced version (improved graphics and models (not FO ships but background stuff and map objects are mainly either replaced by FO or updated by FO stuff)
posted on August 4th, 2011, 1:53 am
Can't you leave it at purely stock with the exception of what's needed to operate in Fleet ops?
posted on August 4th, 2011, 5:05 pm
it is mainly the next patch will just fix some of the things that were broke during the development of fo (atm there working via work arounds) the enhanced mod is for me while im waiting
posted on August 4th, 2011, 5:23 pm
Oh, okay.
posted on August 21st, 2011, 12:13 am
[ DOWNLOAD ] 433.96mb
Latest build of the STA2 import mod

now known bugs are

shields look a bit odd (well very odd)
if plaetary shields are cancelled wen bein researched a ctd will occur

with luck these will b fixed soonish
posted on August 21st, 2011, 12:22 am
:D shield scaling still a bit off?
posted on August 21st, 2011, 6:02 pm
that is down as a known bug and unknown why it happens will probably do an addon to replace stock shields with the fefault fo shields sometime soon
posted on August 21st, 2011, 8:56 pm
ok here is the fo shields addon (temp fix while the stock a2 shields are messed up)

Attachments

shields.zip
(585.19 KiB) Downloaded 349 times
posted on August 26th, 2011, 6:09 am
Last edited by Inawordyes on August 26th, 2011, 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey Blade, is there any way to host the latest build on an alternate download site? I'm attempting to get it off of Megaupload, but it keeps telling me I'm already downloading something, and won't let me get it. I'm not sure if others are having this problem, but I don't usually have this problem with Megaupload. Thanks in advance if you are able to, and no problem if you can't.
posted on August 26th, 2011, 10:29 am
Inawordyes wrote:Hey Blade, is there any way to host the latest build on an alternate download site? I'm attempting to get it off of Megaupload, but it keeps telling me I'm already downloading something, and won't let me get it. I'm not sure if others are having this problem, but I don't usually have this problem with Megaupload. Thanks in advance if you are able to, and no problem if you can't.

first clear your cookies, then change your ip address. if you have a adsl or cable modem/router to connect to the internet, remove the internet (adsl/cable) cable for about a minute then put it back, hopefully your isp will assisn you a new ip address. of course if you know how to disconnect from your internet using the router's config settings you can do that every couple minutes. thats also a way to get around their download limits, by changing ip address.
posted on August 26th, 2011, 6:22 pm
ok i did upload this in a hurry since my hdd has fried so not really had much time to use other sites. also i have noticed this is an older version and requires a quick fix

just replace your craft and station odfs with these and will fix the tech assim ctd issue

Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

posted on August 28th, 2011, 5:49 pm
since i am still a bit of a stock fanboi i was wondering if this mod will allow you to play both via the fleetops exe or does it just convert it back to A2 ( which would have been pointless) so i could have answerd my own question.

some more details about this plz  :D
1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 21