FO4 - Sortta

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
posted on April 12th, 2022, 9:35 am
Haha, I never expected it to work well in stock A2. I think build up time is mostly a function of the build list and build time handicaps, but there's definitely an influence from the timing and size of attacks as well, which is indeed governed by the other AIP files. One of the things I wanted to make sure was that the AI wasn't losing ships faster than it can build them, because otherwise it can never progress through the build list. :lol:

And of course you can use my AIPs, you can use anything from my mod, as long as you credit me. Good luck with your project!
posted on April 12th, 2022, 12:10 pm
It's finally done: version 2.1 of the Roots Mod can be downloaded here: https://www.moddb.com/mods/fleet-ops-ro ... s-roots-21
posted on August 31st, 2022, 8:27 pm
I think I'm gonna need some help.

I created a lot of capacitylists in the techtree file for my mod. However, none of my capacitylists seem to work, they aren't affected by the ships defined in them. I can build as many of these ships as I want. Maybe I have to define the capacity list in the ship ODF file as well? Does this function works at all?

This is an example:
Code: Select all
   <capacitylist name="all_cap_troopships" maxCapValue="6" tooltip="Troopships ( %d / %d )" tooltipReached="Troopships ( FULL )" tooltipOver="Troopships ( FULL )">
      <obj capValue="1">fbelleauwood.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">fbelleauwood_u.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">fchandley.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">fsydney.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kdaka.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kdaka_u.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kdaka_u2.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kkelrianda.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kkelrianda_u.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kkelrianda_u2.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kkelrianda_u3.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">kkelrianda_u4.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">rbattlehawk.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">raenorthaimD.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">raenorthaimr.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">raenorthaimrD.odf</obj>
      <obj capValue="1">rpreax.odf</obj>
   </capacitylist>
posted on September 30th, 2022, 2:07 pm
havnt looked at this for year but im sure it worked fine
posted on October 22nd, 2022, 5:10 pm
I figured it out. I forgot to add the capacitylist to the individual ship entries in the techtree as well.

- If you forget to add it to even one of the ships, included in the list, the capacity level won't be calculated.
- In addition, an other ship, that is in the capacitylist will cause an instant CTD as soon as the ship becomes available to construction (you build all the prerequirements)
posted on October 31st, 2022, 4:45 pm
glad you worked it out thought it worked :D
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6