FO Cosmetic mod: menus/ loadscreens

posted on July 25th, 2009, 11:33 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on October 4th, 2011, 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ok, here they are.  Made and finished on a plane at ~40,000 feet. :D  Copy the files and put them in their respective folders in your copy of FO.

These is not multiplayer tested, but I see no reason for it not to be compatible.

Updated as of 10/3/11 :thumbsup:

Attachments aren't allowing three pictures in a zip, so I am posting a megaupload link in stead. :rolleyes:

Download Link

Or

Attachments in this post: here

Attachments

Menus.zip
(1.05 MiB) Downloaded 506 times
Load screen.zip
(232.19 KiB) Downloaded 525 times
screenie.png
posted on July 26th, 2009, 2:05 am
good stuff  :thumbsup:
posted on July 26th, 2009, 7:24 am
nice work however there are some menu screens that have not been changed. will they be

and for the loadscreens why dnt you modify the random loadscreen mod
posted on July 26th, 2009, 12:38 pm
Blade wrote:nice work however there are some menu screens that have not been changed. will they be

I think I might be able to do all of them, but I have alot of things to do atm, so They most likely wont for a week or so.  This is all I'm planning to do, but I think you are right, and they all need to be change.

Blade wrote:and for the loadscreens why dnt you modify the random loadscreen mod

three rasons. 1 I didn't make it, so it isn't my place to release it withoug permision, and I have given up askeing.  2 it is dificult, and streaches images you use.  and lastly, I only had time to do one, and FO already has random text on the load screen, so I figured that would be enough, but I  might do it.  It isn't a promis, but I will look nto it when I have time.
posted on July 26th, 2009, 1:11 pm
:ermm: Could someone upload some screenshots? I don't want to download something that I thought was good, but was actually terrible.

Believe me, I made that mistake before on A2Files, and the day after I downloaded it, I opened it and it looked like crap. The day after that, Kid posted an urgent newspost about a ship that was actually a carrier for a VIRUS!!!! My laptop was fried!  :crybaby:

So, that's my little communication as to why I don't like low-quality work. :sweatdrop: I'm not meaning to offend you, Zaxxon, it's just that I'm afraid for my comp's health. That, and I know that you're not a complete novice in this industry, so I'm expecting more from you than I would, say... ray320.
posted on July 26th, 2009, 1:59 pm
Don't worry, there are no viruses. ^-^  I will upload a pic, but to see what they all are, you will need to download it. :D
posted on June 3rd, 2011, 1:42 am
Any chance you can fix this Zaxxon? The dls are broken ATM :(
posted on October 4th, 2011, 12:40 am
Last edited by Anonymous on October 4th, 2011, 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ooh, I"ll try and see if I still have them. :sweatdrop:  I must have missed this post so sorry for the long wait. :blush:

I should be able to find the main menu, and the instant action screen, and I found the loadscreen pic, but I"m not sure what was in the menu's zip. 

EDIT: here are the fixed ones.  Download link on top post also.

Attachments

New menus and loadscreens.zip
(1.22 MiB) Downloaded 464 times
posted on October 4th, 2011, 12:45 pm
Now this is great, I thought about doing this myself.
Thank you very much Adm. Zaxxon  :thumbsup:
posted on October 4th, 2011, 4:10 pm
Last edited by Anonymous on October 4th, 2011, 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no prob.  I only did three menus, but the ones I did do came out pretty well if I do say so myself. ^-^