Dominion War Mod 2.5 Now Released

1, 2
posted on November 10th, 2018, 4:22 am
Last edited by picard456 on November 10th, 2018, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My newest and last version of my mod is now available for download on Moddb.

https://www.moddb.com/mods/dominion-war-mod-25


Please follow instructions on the website carefully on how to install it. Do not unzip this mod into previous versions of this mod.

I would post pictures here, but it is a whole lot easier to do it on Moddb.

I would first like to thank some people:


- Aad moerman: Most of the models in the game were made by him.
- Squire James: Helped me with various graphical stuff (avatars, selectall).
- Yochenhsieh: re-textured various for everything to look more uniform.

Also thanks to Miklosgo, Uss Jasmine Tryptic and k_merse for contributions to my mod.

I also would like to give credit to the following people for using their models in my game: Yacuzza, Tommygun, Dan1025, Major a Payne and Fahres.


I hope everyone enjoys it.

I am officially bowing out as a modder. :thumbsup:
posted on November 10th, 2018, 7:35 am
Congratulations for the new game mod.
posted on November 11th, 2018, 12:54 pm
much apreciation for the new version :thumbsup: , since you created a new page for this version I would suggest you post an article on the old 2.0 page so more people know its now available (only reason I knew it was up was I saw it here and not modDB)
posted on November 13th, 2018, 4:20 am
Sorry to see you retire picard, I hope someday you can return. Thank you for your mods mate! :thumbsup:
posted on November 13th, 2018, 8:27 am
huge shout out to picard for all his hard work, for bringing a great mod to us and extending the life of the armada 2 game
posted on November 14th, 2018, 8:25 pm
The continuous ship build is very usefull at borg. :assimilate:
posted on November 17th, 2018, 11:46 pm
I feel like the al pacino of modding. Once I thought I was finally out, armada pulls me back in....

Anyways, I released a patch for my dominion war mod 2.5. There were about 12 ships between the federation and cardassians where once they were destroyed they took supplies away from you. I noticed this while playing as the federation that my supplies went down to nothing and other races in the game didn't have this issue.

So this patch fixes this issue:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/dominion-war ... d-25-patch
posted on November 18th, 2018, 2:37 am
Hey Picard,

Is this patch an unzip into the addons folder or a replacement of that folder??

Or is is applied some other way??
posted on November 18th, 2018, 3:46 am
scimitarfan wrote:Hey Picard,

Is this patch an unzip into the addons folder or a replacement of that folder??

Or is is applied some other way??


Just copy the addon folder into the dominion war mod folder. (dominion war mod --> data). The computer will likely ask you if you want to merge or repalce the original addon folder, you will click yes.

So to answer you question, the addon in the zip is to replace the addon folder that was there previously. It contains all the new odf files and other files there were there previously in the old addon folder.
posted on November 18th, 2018, 7:35 pm
Hey, thanks so much for this - can't wait to try it!

Cheers
posted on February 9th, 2019, 7:01 pm
Nice to see the mod has been updated. Looks great. I will have to try it. Haven't played armada in awhile due to its limitations but its nice to see it being expande on.
posted on May 21st, 2020, 5:01 pm
Apparently someone did a review of my mod in January and just found out about it yesterday. I haven't played my game in ages myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aI5UTwV-OU
posted on May 26th, 2020, 10:11 am
picard456 wrote:Apparently someone did a review of my mod in January and just found out about it yesterday. I haven't played my game in ages myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aI5UTwV-OU


Ah! Ha! This must be where my recent hits are coming from. Saw people viewing my video from the fleet ops forum but didn't know. Unless someone else posted my video elsewhere and thats how you found out lol. All I know if I'm getting all these hits from fleetops.net lol. FYI guys the link in Picard's post is part 3 of a 3 part FO mods video series so the lovely intro that explains everything is back in part 1 here lol:
https://youtu.be/nhdahI2ffEY

I tried to sign up to this forum last year to talk to you guys before doing my video but had some sign up issues. But today I'm finally here lol.

Love your mod mate.. very cool stuff!
posted on May 28th, 2020, 4:48 pm
BlakesSanctum wrote:
picard456 wrote:Apparently someone did a review of my mod in January and just found out about it yesterday. I haven't played my game in ages myself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aI5UTwV-OU


Ah! Ha! This must be where my recent hits are coming from. Saw people viewing my video from the fleet ops forum but didn't know. Unless someone else posted my video elsewhere and thats how you found out lol. All I know if I'm getting all these hits from fleetops.net lol. FYI guys the link in Picard's post is part 3 of a 3 part FO mods video series so the lovely intro that explains everything is back in part 1 here lol:
https://youtu.be/nhdahI2ffEY

I tried to sign up to this forum last year to talk to you guys before doing my video but had some sign up issues. But today I'm finally here lol.

Love your mod mate.. very cool stuff!



I honestly really liked your video and your enthusiasm while discussing the mods. I released the mod for people to enjoy and I'm glad that are some people that like, it honestly brought a smile to my face. Thanks for giving my mod a spotlight on youtube.
posted on May 30th, 2020, 5:11 am
Great video.
1, 2
Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot] and 2 guests