Calling all ship modders:

posted on April 10th, 2015, 3:39 pm
Hey guys! Long time fan, first time poster, I'm a huge fan of modding the game(As in adding in the ships you guys create!), however a lot of the links are now defunct!(Most of the ships work despite being for older versions of the game!), I was just wondering if anyone out there had any non fleet ops stock ships sitting somewhere in a folder they could upload!
I already have:
Proteous
Premonition
I really want:
NX class
TMP warp in pack
Cheetah class
etc.
posted on April 10th, 2015, 4:40 pm
Found a working link to the TMP Warp-In Pack. It says 3.2.5, but it should work with 3.2.7.
posted on April 10th, 2015, 6:12 pm
I know someone called Defiant has a few of them ship i'm sure he be happy send you some he looks on FO website few times a week from what i know off so give it a few days you should hear something :D and welcome to the forums.
posted on April 10th, 2015, 8:10 pm
you can get almost any ship off this site http://armada2.filefront.com/
posted on April 10th, 2015, 9:20 pm
DefiantNX74205 wrote:you can get almost any ship off this site http://armada2.filefront.com/

Depending on where you are, they may not let you download, though. And most of them will need new ODFs to integrate with FO.
posted on April 11th, 2015, 1:46 am
O seem me caling for Defiant work out very well :D hope that help you out Rose Shadow what Defiant posted
posted on April 12th, 2015, 4:21 am
The problem is those ships don't work in fleet operations do they? I can't take a modded ship for armada 2 and plug it into fleet operations can I?
posted on April 12th, 2015, 5:11 am
RoseShadowB wrote:The problem is those ships don't work in fleet operations do they? I can't take a modded ship for armada 2 and plug it into fleet operations can I?

They will 'work' in that the models will be compatible, but they will need new code so they won't be plug-and-play. That said, writing a new ODF or modifying one to work isn't very hard and the Guide has a very nice modding section. But even then, new buttons would need to be made.