Modding Help?

I want my 15 rapid-fire quantum torpedo launchers Uber-Defiant now! - Get help from modders. Share your work. Discuss modifications.
posted on July 16th, 2009, 8:08 am
I recently picked up playing the Klingon Academy II mod as I was itching for some TMP action. And all I can say is that it's a lot of fun...but really, really broken. I've been trying to return it to a playable state, however my current issue is the Romulan Colony ship, it will not shoot pods down towards the planet to populate it but will orbit it and has the task progression followed by 'We have achieved planetfall - Colony lost!'.

I've been trying to play with the ODF to see if that is the issue, even replacing rcolonypod with fcolonypod to see if it would make a difference (as the federation one works). Any ideas? :(
posted on July 16th, 2009, 12:30 pm
I guess it is a miss programing where one part says you can colnize while another part says you can't. Try seeing if there are loop holes.
posted on July 16th, 2009, 2:40 pm
It seems that your colony weapon is messed up.  I would sugest copying the one from stock, and overwriting the one in your game.
posted on July 24th, 2009, 10:55 pm
I need also some help. I tried to import the Churchill class from filefront from stock Armada II to FO. The odf's I made seem to be correct, but the model isn't working properly, the ship appears as an big flying error. Can anyone help?
posted on July 24th, 2009, 11:11 pm
Try adding this into your sprite folder.

Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

posted on July 25th, 2009, 8:46 am
Didn't work, could it be that the model is not FO compatible?
posted on July 25th, 2009, 7:48 pm
I havw=e found that a select few are not at all compatable, but I don't know for sure...
posted on July 25th, 2009, 8:44 pm
Thanks, now i can stop trying to get this ship to work and search for a new tmp federation battleship for my fleet.
posted on July 25th, 2009, 9:14 pm
Sorry couldn't help any more. :sweatdrop: