Fleet Operations Modding Tools

I want my 15 rapid-fire quantum torpedo launchers Uber-Defiant now! - Get help from modders. Share your work. Discuss modifications.
posted on August 29th, 2017, 5:15 am
I've been starting to collect all the tools and spreadsheets I've used over the years into a single document. Maybe others will find it helpful, and if you have any tools of your own you would like to share, I'd love to add them to the collection.

Feedback is also appreciated!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4aRP ... FVJT2Q2Z1E
posted on May 13th, 2018, 6:27 pm
I looked and didn't see any tools or lines of code.

Was I missing something?
posted on May 16th, 2018, 4:42 pm
Fleet Operations uses text config files to define most of its content. You can read the modding guide to see how to open these files and edit them. The Modding Tool I posted contains a bunch of shortcuts that can be copy/pasted into these config files.

For example, if you want to change the offensive value of a ship from 20 to 22, you would plug these values into the Offense Calculator, then you would copy the damage numbers from the odf file into the left side, and copy the right side back into the odf, overwriting the old numbers.

Or if you wanted to create a Federation ship with Defense value 20 and System value 8, you could plug these numbers into the Federation Ship Defense Calculator, and then copy the hitpoints and subsystem data into the ship odf file.

I didn't have time to put a lot of explanations into the tool, so you will need to use the guide to get a good grasp of Fleet Ops modding before it will make a lot of sense.
posted on May 16th, 2018, 6:21 pm
All I see is as follows:
Code: Select all
This is a suite of spreadsheet-based tools for modding Star Trek Armada II: Fleet Operations                                                                           
Legend                                                                  
For more information about the Mod, visit www.fleetops.net                                                                  
For more information about this tool, visit https://www.fleetops.net/forums/modifications/fleet-operations-modding-tool-suite-13149      Enter Numbers Here                                                                     
If you have any suggestions or additions you would like to offer, please do! I am hoping to make this suite the best it can be through community involvement

And a "Legend" off to the side.

The rest of it appears to me as a blank, numbered page.

But to answer my own question, I do seem to be missing something from this page.

Edit: I see tabs at the bottom of the page now. THAT'S where the calculators are, very cool.

No idea why they didn't load the first time.
posted on May 17th, 2018, 7:58 am
You are on a Borg cube you are Borg you must think as one to see the code :woot:
posted on March 21st, 2020, 4:54 pm
Download file appears to have expired, can you repost it?
posted on March 22nd, 2020, 7:57 pm
There you go, I fixed it. I do not remember exactly what was in this toolset from 3 years ago, but I'm pretty sure I documented it in the spreadsheet itself