fed able to build some kilngon ships

I want my 15 rapid-fire quantum torpedo launchers Uber-Defiant now! - Get help from modders. Share your work. Discuss modifications.
posted on June 19th, 2009, 9:01 pm
hey guys me again. I've so far had great fun with being able to build the galaxy once again thanks

now my next problem

i'd like to be able to build the brel d7 and vorcha class from the various fed yards to have a proper alliance fleet

i've added the ships to the various yards and when i play a game the build button for each is there but it says can only be built by klingons. :crybaby:

how do i make them buildable for the feds
:borg:
posted on June 19th, 2009, 9:08 pm
Sorry to bug gerrysoul I posted this in another thread and got no response so i'll ask you since I see you got  the Galaxy to work.

Do you know where I can get instructions for adding the Mickenly yard?

From what ive heard it is relatively easy but I am new to modding and I have no idea where to start.
can you help?
posted on June 19th, 2009, 9:11 pm
quaddmgtech wrote:Sorry to bug gerrysoul I posted this in another thread and got no response so i'll ask you since I see you got  the Galaxy to work.

Do you know where I can get instructions for adding the Mickenly yard?

From what ive heard it is relatively easy but I am new to modding and I have no idea where to start.
can you help?

Nevermind I got the help I needed. Cheers!  :thumbsup:
posted on June 19th, 2009, 9:20 pm
gerrysoul wrote:hey guys me again. I've so far had great fun with being able to build the galaxy once again thanks

now my next problem

i'd like to be able to build the brel d7 and vorcha class from the various fed yards to have a proper alliance fleet

i've added the ships to the various yards and when i play a game the build button for each is there but it says can only be built by klingons. :crybaby:

how do i make them buildable for the feds
:borg:

There is a line in the odf of every ship that prevents any alien race from building it (buildablebyownerraceonly = 1). If you want others to build it, just find that line and replace the 1 with a 0.
posted on June 19th, 2009, 9:53 pm
Tyler...........I FU*KING LOVE YOU  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
:blush:  slightly embarrased
:thumbsup: