What will it take too...

Do you have a question on map editing, how use the map manager or want to make your new map public? Post here.
posted on October 14th, 2010, 9:57 pm
I was wondering what would it take to increase the Map size capacity. My Generations mod, I plan on having slow building times (heck, the time it takes to build a sovy in FO would be considered fast). And I was simply wondering if it is possible to increase or remove the map size cap. It is simply an engine request. I know that no one here like it. But FO modding can seem somewhat capped when you don't have the map size to allow for it.

Plus I also wanted to know the exact limit on how long a build time could actually be. Since I plan on making slow, lengthy build times. Especially when getting into the TNG Era and forward.

If you guys (devs) are unwilling to do that. Then I may have to resort to... stock... *shivers* I don't like the buggy and undeveloped stock engine... even with the 1.2.5 Patch it isn't half as good as the FO engine.
posted on October 21st, 2010, 2:19 pm
i think megadroid found a way to increase the map size further. Star Trek Armada II: Fleet Operations - MMM : Premonitions