selecting points on map

Do you have a question on map editing, how use the map manager or want to make your new map public? Post here.
posted on November 25th, 2010, 2:11 am
Last edited by Tanner_Rosso on November 25th, 2010, 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
So i enjoy making my own maps and ive run into a new problem i cant seem to get my mini map to select any points i have 8 of them and have never had a problem with it if points r too close to the edges of the map will it cause it to not allow u to select or is it maybe a setting i have to change. u r able to select one point but its in the middle of the map no where near the starting points and all the points work if u go random but when u do random the setup isnt ever the way u want it to go
posted on November 26th, 2010, 7:26 pm
Something isn't right with one of the starting locations. They have to be Camera_# and not camera_#.
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 5:07 pm
Also, if you change your starting points you have to save, exit the game and reload the map before you capture your minimap, otherwise it'll connect the starting positions wrong.
posted on December 2nd, 2010, 5:17 pm
Minimap has nothing to do with starting points.
posted on December 4th, 2010, 7:30 pm
Are you sure about that?  My ctrl-R menu starting points never update until I create the minimap file.
posted on December 4th, 2010, 7:37 pm
Last edited by Tyler on December 4th, 2010, 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The minimap only shows a preview of the map, with the starting points put over the top of it. The Ctrl-R menu for me updates when I just close and reopen it (most of the time) or reload the map.